One thing you want from your faves next comeback? (4 Viewers)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Just one thing! The most important one that you want, what is it?

A ballad/slower song to show off their vocals more.
So far we only really have 5TAR and some covers, would love to hear more original ballads from them, not necessarily as the title but maybe 1-2 b-sides
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SHINee - Another Taemin full album
Red Velvet - To keep up with releasing great summer songs.
DREAMCATCHER - First full album
WJSN - OT13
MAMAMOO - To rest abit now that the season project is over
LOONA - Yeojin in a unit
fromis_9 - I need comeback news
GFRIEND - release flower korean version
iKON - chanwoo acting again
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
If the rumoured CBX comeback for April happens (pray for Jongdae if it does) then I want it to be a full album. That sounds selfish but I need all the Minseok I can get before he enlists (as I doubt he’ll be part of a full group comeback)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
SNSD: Album soon :pepecry2:
Girl's Day: Album Soon :pepecry2:
T-ara: Album Soon :pepecry2:
Blackpink: Full album soon :pepecry2: More creative imput from the girls
Twice: Continue maturing their sound
Gfriend: Summer Rain 2.0
Red Velvet: SM to give a damn
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
EXO: OT9 please
SEVENTEEN: What Kind of a future official version please!
WayV: Full album with mostly original songs please! (I am fine with like 1-2 chinese versions out of like at least 9 or 10 tracks)
NCT Dream: New dreamies and back to the cute concepts please!
IZ*ONE: A sexy or girlcrush song from a sub-unit please!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I want bts’s concept to be meeting @Jimimis !!! :llama_laugh:
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
EXO: More than one comeback each year
NCT: To have an NCT 2019
Red Velvet: SM to care more about them
NCT Dream: Don't go back to the chewing gum phase, please I beg of you~
Seventeen:
 
D

Deleted member 74

I don't mind what Taeyeon does next, I love her and will support her no matter what happens c:
For all the groups and soloists I listen to, hoping for good songs that I'll like
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread