Only 6 Valentines cards left to be pulled (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
Wooyoung, I know a lot of people who deserve him :)
and Jimin because I know there are a lot of Jimin stans so at least one of them could have him! would be awesome :)
I think all of them have a lot of stans tbh so it'd be nice if they all end up being pulled but odds are slim on that
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wooyoung 💀
I wasn't planning on collecting vcs but at the point I already have half of the ateez vc set so if wooyoung doesn't get pulled at all, It's gonna be sad :yolk:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
Wooyoung 💀
I wasn't planning on collecting vcs but at the point I already have half of the ateez vc set so if wooyoung doesn't get pulled at all, It's gonna be sad :yolk:
Well I think it's worth working on a set as much as you can still since with the ones that don't get pulled the cards team can always hold events where you can get to choose a card of your choice and could ask for one of these
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread