- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,256
- Reactions Received
- 76,671
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,870
- Ship
- Wreck
Which one are you most hoping is pulled from Ateez Wooyoung, BTS Jimin, Dreamcatcher Gahyeon, Everglow Onda, (G)I-dle Minnie or IU?
I think all of them have a lot of stans tbh so it'd be nice if they all end up being pulled but odds are slim on thatWooyoung, I know a lot of people who deserve him :)
and Jimin because I know there are a lot of Jimin stans so at least one of them could have him! would be awesome :)
Maybe said it was extended till the 19th but idk if that's including the 19thlast day?
Well I think it's worth working on a set as much as you can still since with the ones that don't get pulled the cards team can always hold events where you can get to choose a card of your choice and could ask for one of theseWooyoung 💀
I wasn't planning on collecting vcs but at the point I already have half of the ateez vc set so if wooyoung doesn't get pulled at all, It's gonna be sad![]()