original visual irene strikes again (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
meh too basic the outfit :lucastwerk:
casual style fits her perfectly and I adore the bagginess, paired with the messy hair and chill pose- it all makes her look both glamorous and casual. plus- it's miumiu. that somewhat tomboyish casual look paired with feminine punk undertones is their signature thing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haiku
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
casual style fits her perfectly and I adore the bagginess, paired with the messy hair and chill pose- it all makes her look both glamorous and casual. plus- it's miumiu. that somewhat tomboyish casual look paired with feminine punk undertones is their signature thing
i should of posted this instead :ilovebread: :lucastwerk: :joyslay::lisalaugh:
 
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
i should of posted this instead :ilovebread: :lucastwerk: :joyslay::lisalaugh:
*classic. you don't need these glamorous gowns and try-hard looks to look chic & beautiful. irene and this shoot is living proof of that
 
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
pretty, as always <3 Irene in hats is such a good combo.
I feel like that is part of her comfy style. She wears hats alot whenever she is traveling
yes definitely ! I especially adore it when she wear hats with blazers, or berets. they really fit her and give her a casual yet expensive look. and if she wear glasses like in the picture you added- that is only a bonus. I adore the way her fashion reflects her personality, and she definitely knows that flatters her body shape and highlights her visuals
 

Haiku

.
Joined
26 November 2021
Messages
3,179
Reactions Received
3,849
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yes definitely ! I especially adore it when she wear hats with blazers, or berets. they really fit her and give her a casual yet expensive look. and if she wear glasses like in the picture you added- that is only a bonus. I adore the way her fashion reflects her personality, and she definitely knows that flatters her body shape and highlights her visuals
true... I appreciate the fact that she isn't afraid to be comfortable and switch it up to add accessories like that either... speaking of berets, your sig is just :pepeheart: also that's why I feel like the role she had in her web drama was perfect for her. It felt like she was kind of being herself in some ways and the fashion in it was something I could see her wear, with the glasses and everything:

 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
true... I appreciate the fact that she isn't afraid to be comfortable and switch it up to add accessories like that either... speaking of berets, your sig is just :pepeheart: also that's why I feel like the role she had in her web drama was perfect for her. It felt like she was kind of being herself in some ways and the fashion in it was something I could see her wear, with the glasses and everything:

yes, very true. I can always admire someone who isn't afraid to express themselves through their fashion. her accessories always look in place & I enjoy how consistent yet unique she is in her looks

definitely.. the character seemed like an extension of her real life personality and style, and that made it so much more realistic & relatable. you could easily recreate the looks or see the real irene in them which was only a positive. that casual and laidback, at times messy style really shows off her visuals well and enhances her natural and simple beauty
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread