18+ Out With The Yoda and In With The Bitch ~ (3 Viewers)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
That's right folks. Yoda has changed her name. Why you ask? Let's just say, I was inspired by a certain minion. He might be viewing this thread right now. I know he likes to lurk. Hey girl hey! :taemsip:
-
What do yall think of this new username? Yaas? Nah.
Well here's the thing, I don't care what you think ~
:queen::queen::queen::queen:
I'm just kidding, I love you all. Don't hate me :pandabeg::pandabeg:
-
Now, how to make this thread productive? :pepeslippy:
-
There we go, I made it 18+
Have some Jaehyun abs :queen:

-
Don't forget to stan and stream GFriend!!
Don't stream Sunny Summer or Fingertip​
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Omg it's gonna take a little while getting used to you not having "Yoda" in your name but at least it keeps with the Star Wars theme lol. Also Fingertip is a bop idk what you're talking about :pandamad:
Star Wars is the theme of my life so :maheart:
Fingertip :welp:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Don't forget to update that Anime tag list sis :nekosweat:
I didn't even think about that :kijoongstare:
god damn, do u know how many times i tried to tag you as darkyoda? xd
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Signal was hated at first before it climbed to number 1 on Melon the next week. I'll give yall time :queen:
You'll age like the prequels, still terrible :welp:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Tough crowd today :nekosweat::nekosweat:
I hate all username changes, cause suck at remembering names it's a problem :lazypotato:

.. i don't think my anime tag list is even up to date this day it still has people i don't know new usernames of
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread