- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
That's right folks. Yoda has changed her name. Why you ask? Let's just say, I was inspired by a certain minion. He might be viewing this thread right now. I know he likes to lurk. Hey girl hey! 
-
What do yall think of this new username? Yaas? Nah.
Well here's the thing, I don't care what you think ~




I'm just kidding, I love you all. Don't hate me

-
Now, how to make this thread productive?
-
There we go, I made it 18+
Have some Jaehyun abs
-
Don't forget to stan and stream GFriend!!
Don't stream Sunny Summer or Fingertip
-
What do yall think of this new username? Yaas? Nah.
Well here's the thing, I don't care what you think ~
I'm just kidding, I love you all. Don't hate me
-
Now, how to make this thread productive?
-
There we go, I made it 18+
Have some Jaehyun abs
-
Don't forget to stan and stream GFriend!!
Don't stream Sunny Summer or Fingertip