- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
"Even though he was an accomplice... They didn't investigate''
Police report on A:
Suspect A was summoned for investigation in August 22nd 2016, where she had 2 hearings of investigation.
At that time she gave a complete testimony about the accomplice (Kim Hanbin, artist in YG entertainment).. (t/n: that she supplied the drugs)
Although the police knew B.I's drug situation, they didn't investigate
Kim XX (in the investigation room): Regarding the things related to Kim Hanbin (B.I), we didn't really focused on him. I can't remember why either
Park XX (in the investigation room): Because there was a reversal of statement, we weren't able to continue the investigation. The warrant didn't come out. We even did a urine sampling..
A changed her statement 8 days after her original statement saying she never supplied drugs to B.I
Police: Why did you change your statement?
A: I can't tell you, I don't want to talk about past things
The police decided to conclude their investigation on B.I
Yang Hyunsuk persuaded her to change her statement... designates her lawyer
Suspect A met with Yang Hyunsuk the day after her 1st hearing
"Yang CEO induced me to change statement... He even appointed me a lawyer"
It's a fact that at that time, Yang Hyunsuk has coerced her to change her statement, and he directly chose a lawyer and it was even confirmed that he eased the investigation
A came out with the lawyer and changed the statement saying "I never supplied drugs to B.I"
Choi XX: The lawyer was wrong. He was so wrong. This person participated in every step of the investigation. He went over the limit to defend him
Choi XX: A walked in so brazenly. She just looked unnatural, her gestures, it was so clear. The first thing she told me was "I'm so sorry mr. detective"
Lee XX: We knew it obviously, that lawyer must keep their secrets, so she said "I can't say anything to you". I asked "You don't know Yang Hyunsuk?" and she told me "Get out!" and left
Non scripted version
"For anyone confused this is because the drug dealer was arrested back in 2016 and they got the phone which had the kakao chats with BI asking for LSD and saying they smoked marihuana. Police didn't investigate BI back then despite all.
This drug dealer was arrested and accepted the kakao chat of BI is true and he testified he delivered the LSD to iKON residence under BI's request. Police arrested another drug dealer who had a list with his customers and among them there was BI's name.
Police says they didn't investigate him because the drug dealer changed his statement in his third round of questioning (8 days after the first questionings). On this third round he said "it's true BI requested it but he didn't buy." According to media, before the third questioning YG entertainment provided him with a lawyer and requested him to change his statement.
Dispatch also mentions YG say they do drugs tests to their artists. According to Dispatch YG buys drugs tests cup kits in US and the company do the tests, that is, the result of the test is only known inside the company and they can't provide proof"
Police report on A:
Suspect A was summoned for investigation in August 22nd 2016, where she had 2 hearings of investigation.
At that time she gave a complete testimony about the accomplice (Kim Hanbin, artist in YG entertainment).. (t/n: that she supplied the drugs)
Although the police knew B.I's drug situation, they didn't investigate
Kim XX (in the investigation room): Regarding the things related to Kim Hanbin (B.I), we didn't really focused on him. I can't remember why either
Park XX (in the investigation room): Because there was a reversal of statement, we weren't able to continue the investigation. The warrant didn't come out. We even did a urine sampling..
A changed her statement 8 days after her original statement saying she never supplied drugs to B.I
Police: Why did you change your statement?
A: I can't tell you, I don't want to talk about past things
The police decided to conclude their investigation on B.I
Yang Hyunsuk persuaded her to change her statement... designates her lawyer
Suspect A met with Yang Hyunsuk the day after her 1st hearing
"Yang CEO induced me to change statement... He even appointed me a lawyer"
It's a fact that at that time, Yang Hyunsuk has coerced her to change her statement, and he directly chose a lawyer and it was even confirmed that he eased the investigation
A came out with the lawyer and changed the statement saying "I never supplied drugs to B.I"
Choi XX: The lawyer was wrong. He was so wrong. This person participated in every step of the investigation. He went over the limit to defend him
Choi XX: A walked in so brazenly. She just looked unnatural, her gestures, it was so clear. The first thing she told me was "I'm so sorry mr. detective"
Lee XX: We knew it obviously, that lawyer must keep their secrets, so she said "I can't say anything to you". I asked "You don't know Yang Hyunsuk?" and she told me "Get out!" and left
Non scripted version
"For anyone confused this is because the drug dealer was arrested back in 2016 and they got the phone which had the kakao chats with BI asking for LSD and saying they smoked marihuana. Police didn't investigate BI back then despite all.
This drug dealer was arrested and accepted the kakao chat of BI is true and he testified he delivered the LSD to iKON residence under BI's request. Police arrested another drug dealer who had a list with his customers and among them there was BI's name.
Police says they didn't investigate him because the drug dealer changed his statement in his third round of questioning (8 days after the first questionings). On this third round he said "it's true BI requested it but he didn't buy." According to media, before the third questioning YG entertainment provided him with a lawyer and requested him to change his statement.
Dispatch also mentions YG say they do drugs tests to their artists. According to Dispatch YG buys drugs tests cup kits in US and the company do the tests, that is, the result of the test is only known inside the company and they can't provide proof"
Last edited: