Movie 'Parasite' wins Best Picture at the Oscars (2 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Is it not showing anywhere? @eclipsoul managed to catch a screening but that was a while ago :haylul:

OR,

are torrents legal in your country? :jenniesmug:
Apparently it is screening so maybe I will go to movies :jisoosmh: I don't go often since it's about 16 euros per ticket, but maybe it's worth it this time xd

Torrents are mostly illegal, though if you get caught depends on what u download and ur luck level. Movies are usually worst though. Which is why I prefer streaming over downloading stuff. With streaming it's sites problem not mine ^^;
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Apparently it is screening so maybe I will go to movies :jisoosmh: I don't go often since it's about 16 euros per ticket, but maybe it's worth it this time xd

Torrents are mostly illegal, though if you get caught depends on what u download and ur luck level. Movies are usually worst though. Which is why I prefer streaming over downloading stuff. With streaming it's sites problem not mine ^^;
Just go watch it lol, it's worth watching on big screen :haylul:
Crazy how I know it's screening there before you :lisalaugh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Just go watch it lol, it's worth watching on big screen :haylul:
Crazy how I know it's screening there before you :lisalaugh:
We don't usually get Asian films so I don't rly bother checking. Apart from some Ghibli movies. It's all about Hollywood here :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread