If I can find it somewhereGo to watch it because it's a great movie with a lot social criticism but really enjoyable and surprising.
If I can find it somewhereGo to watch it because it's a great movie with a lot social criticism but really enjoyable and surprising.
Is it not showing anywhere? @eclipsoul managed to catch a screening but that was a while agoIf I can find it somewhere![]()
Apparently it is screening so maybe I will go to moviesIs it not showing anywhere? @eclipsoul managed to catch a screening but that was a while ago
OR,
are torrents legal in your country?![]()
Just go watch it lol, it's worth watching on big screenApparently it is screening so maybe I will go to moviesI don't go often since it's about 16 euros per ticket, but maybe it's worth it this time xd
Torrents are mostly illegal, though if you get caught depends on what u download and ur luck level. Movies are usually worst though. Which is why I prefer streaming over downloading stuff. With streaming it's sites problem not mine ^^;
We don't usually get Asian films so I don't rly bother checking. Apart from some Ghibli movies. It's all about Hollywood hereJust go watch it lol, it's worth watching on big screen
Crazy how I know it's screening there before you![]()