Park Bom Lightstick Idea (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I think your taking this to far lol.

If she has a official lighstick it should be a flower blossom or something for Spring/Bom.
I'm not even sure if she will get her own lightstick. Bomshells will probably just use the official 2NE1 lightstick.

Interestind idea but...
it looks like a dildo
:joysip:

Lmao!!
Please, check Bom's new official thread. Link in my sig.
:sanapray:
Yes, I will spam there with whatever Bom and Bomshells are doing :pepeheart:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm not even sure if she will get her own lightstick. Bomshells will probably just use the official 2NE1 lightstick.



:joysip:



Yes, I will spam there with whatever Bom and Bomshells are doing :pepeheart:
Yes, feel free to spam whatever you want.
:pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread