News Park Jieun officially left PURPLE KISS (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Noooooo not purple kiss :(

This is so shattering.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :: CRIES::::

Not a member of Purple Kiss leaving! This hurts so much!
I've always felt bad for her having the least amount of lines in group songs and, like Moonbyul said to her, I had hoped she gained more confidence in herself. She seemed so timid like she wanted to hide even in variety shows.
When in her pre-debut introduction singing video, she had that confidence.

This sucks and I KNOW it's because of her health issue, but, for us PLORYS it's a Giant bombshell dropped and a sad day.

Anyway, I seriously wish her well in whatever endeavor she does outside of the KPOP industry.
Thank you, Park Jieun, for your time with Purple Kiss. Even though you may not think this way, to us PLORYS, you Are forever a PurKi member!!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread