Performance Passcode - Future's Near By + Club Kids Never Die [PassCode presents VERSUS PASSCODE 2024 Vol.2 at Spotify O-EAST] (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
they are who i think of each time i see someone post about PASSCODE, wondering what happened to them? i don't think they have posted this year
same, and i do not think he has posted since mid last year.
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,435
Reactions Received
9,451
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,830
Gender
Male
wee for a sec i thought Yachii was back.
I wish that were true.

same, and i do not think he has posted since mid last year.
Last seen: 27 August 2023. Some of this last posts were strange, he seemed to be sad or/and depressed. Some of us asked him what happened, but he didn't talk to us. At first I thought the reason could be his birthday (he seemed to have problems with getting older). But I'm afraid that was only part of the problem.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I wish that were true.



Last seen: 27 August 2023. Some of this last posts were strange, he seemed to be sad or/and depressed. Some of us asked him what happened, but he didn't talk to us. At first I thought the reason could be his birthday (he seemed to have problems with getting older). But I'm afraid that was only part of the problem.
Darn.
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,435
Reactions Received
9,451
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,830
Gender
Male
I remember this posting: https://kpopsource.com/threads/saki-whats-happening.147607/post-1935424

I don't remember; but I have brought my attention to twitter since recently, so I don't really know. I am mostly robbing some time from other things to post some cute jpop stuff on the Japan section, and I possibly will stop doing it anytime.
And a few weeks later he posted this:


I vane anu nust..........
I still don't know what he wanted to say.

It seems he was active on Twitter back then. But I guess there are a few users named Yachii.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I remember this posting: https://kpopsource.com/threads/saki-whats-happening.147607/post-1935424



And a few weeks later he posted this:




I still don't know what he wanted to say.

It seems he was active on Twitter back then. But I guess there are a few users named Yachii.
Its so sad. i Know ppl can let big picture stuff get in the way of life. Social media can really intensify this.
Sometimes it feels like they are letting the idea that they need to eat the elephant stop them from taking a bite.
No matter what the journey is, the first step is the most important.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,435
Reactions Received
9,451
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,830
Gender
Male
Its so sad. i Know ppl can let big picture stuff get in the way of life. Social media can really intensify this.
Sometimes it feels like they are letting the idea that they need to eat the elephant stop them from taking a bite.
No matter what the journey is, the first step is the most important.
I hate it that I can't really help virtually. You can't say "I'll come over!" when someone lives at the other end of the world. Online communication might help but often it's not enough. I don't know if Yachii has family. I hope someone is there for him.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread