they are who i think of each time i see someone post about PASSCODE, wondering what happened to them? i don't think they have posted this yearwee for a sec i thought Yachii was back.
same, and i do not think he has posted since mid last year.they are who i think of each time i see someone post about PASSCODE, wondering what happened to them? i don't think they have posted this year
i know is normal for people to change interest or be too busy to post but still feels sad to see regulars of the j section just disappearsame, and i do not think he has posted since mid last year.
I wish that were true.wee for a sec i thought Yachii was back.
Last seen: 27 August 2023. Some of this last posts were strange, he seemed to be sad or/and depressed. Some of us asked him what happened, but he didn't talk to us. At first I thought the reason could be his birthday (he seemed to have problems with getting older). But I'm afraid that was only part of the problem.same, and i do not think he has posted since mid last year.
Darn.I wish that were true.
Last seen: 27 August 2023. Some of this last posts were strange, he seemed to be sad or/and depressed. Some of us asked him what happened, but he didn't talk to us. At first I thought the reason could be his birthday (he seemed to have problems with getting older). But I'm afraid that was only part of the problem.
I remember this posting: https://kpopsource.com/threads/saki-whats-happening.147607/post-1935424Darn.
And a few weeks later he posted this:I don't remember; but I have brought my attention to twitter since recently, so I don't really know. I am mostly robbing some time from other things to post some cute jpop stuff on the Japan section, and I possibly will stop doing it anytime.
I still don't know what he wanted to say.I vane anu nust..........
Its so sad. i Know ppl can let big picture stuff get in the way of life. Social media can really intensify this.I remember this posting: https://kpopsource.com/threads/saki-whats-happening.147607/post-1935424
And a few weeks later he posted this:
![]()
I still don't know what he wanted to say.
It seems he was active on Twitter back then. But I guess there are a few users named Yachii.
I hate it that I can't really help virtually. You can't say "I'll come over!" when someone lives at the other end of the world. Online communication might help but often it's not enough. I don't know if Yachii has family. I hope someone is there for him.Its so sad. i Know ppl can let big picture stuff get in the way of life. Social media can really intensify this.
Sometimes it feels like they are letting the idea that they need to eat the elephant stop them from taking a bite.
No matter what the journey is, the first step is the most important.
I didn't remember it was so bad. I tried to write something, but I got just gibberish. So I just get how much progress I have gotten, yet I still have much to do.I vane anu nust..........