People on here don’t know what it’s like to have autism and lie about China (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 September 2022
Messages
43
Reactions Received
19
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Neurodivergent
I am 17, half-Mexican, and have high-functioning autism, everyone here is a bully who hates people with autism, no one here knows what it’s like to have autism because half of them lie plus they don’t have a mother who is a RN and works for 160.000 dollars.

Half of them couldn’t do what I do, study Spanish and Chinese, and want to be in the technology sector.

They lie a lot and say how China is the worst country ever and that you have to stand with the West otherwise your a evil person, when it’s useful to study Mandarin for technology purposes and so is studying it abroad and same with Spanish, I want to study in both Guatemala and Singapore to learn both languages, and my mother is willing to pay money for me to go to school to both.

China doesn’t suck, they are a technologically advanced country with a socialist system, Im a proud Tankie.

I at first wanted to apologize for being anti-West and stuff but now I’m not, I’m realizing the West is a white supremacy land full of putting down Hispanics and other races.

The fact the United States allowed slavery is far worse than what China is doing in Xinjiang with the cotton.

I think the boycott against Nike and H&M was justified, the United States deserves all the hate it gets.

I am going to work hard to study Spanish and Mandarin because I want to be very intelligent and considering I have autism, China’s information technology is very advanced and I praise these achievements.

People who bash China and my mother on here who works hard are in the wrong, China is upholding our values, ending white supremacy and slavery, and boycotting western brands, and advancing information technology.

Western values, all of them are just white supremacy and France is a white supremacist country who murdered and enslaved people in Africa.

I’m not apologizing for my views and think China is justified, don’t prove me wrong in the comments or report me again, I know what I’m saying is correct.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: noctis and shika
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
All I'll say is ~ I thought you said were done in the last thread. And yet...
 
Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
1,739
Reactions Received
1,579
Location
Cinema at Jupiter
Website
twitter.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,325
Fandom
КиШ, НП
Frankly I'd like to comment on things here (hello fellow tankie!) but I do have work to do.

Also yeah, the West is a piece of shit when it comes to certain things, but constantly accusing people of hating autistic people is the worst way to gain friends here (or really accusing everyone of anything, if that makes sense).
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Quite frankly; you sound like a troll. You seem to be hell bent on trying to offend.
He does so much. I got the same vibes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread