- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,384
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
That's what people seem to think at least about the upcoming SuperM, WayV, NCT Dream, and NCT 127 online concerts.
Sure you can complain about the price but I don't see why you should demand a free concert and say that everyone else is doing that. I haven't heard of a single company doing that, I've heard of companies releasing videos from old concerts, such as BangBangCon, but I haven't heard of a live concert released online for free. That would be really surprsing and honestly a little unreasonable, companies need to make money and right now they can't tour which brings in a lot of money usually. And really it's their job and they need an income. Which brings me to the title, if they do their jobs for free because of the pandemic then everyone else should as well. No need to pay anyone for any services, everything should be done out of the goodness of their hearts. I'd like to see what they think about that.
Sure you can complain about the price but I don't see why you should demand a free concert and say that everyone else is doing that. I haven't heard of a single company doing that, I've heard of companies releasing videos from old concerts, such as BangBangCon, but I haven't heard of a live concert released online for free. That would be really surprsing and honestly a little unreasonable, companies need to make money and right now they can't tour which brings in a lot of money usually. And really it's their job and they need an income. Which brings me to the title, if they do their jobs for free because of the pandemic then everyone else should as well. No need to pay anyone for any services, everything should be done out of the goodness of their hearts. I'd like to see what they think about that.