- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
what a great convo
lol you just want 10k postswhat a great convo
you should make the count by yourself thread again after the event is done btw
I don’t have a list but if you’re willing to accept me fangirling about CLC or SNSD or anything else I like then you’re on the list.
that's so cute omg
yes queen yes
Omg it’s a tragedy we don’t have any clc emojis.
oh yes I did, thank you!@kuroyuri @FANCY @wayvoutsold
I'm probably missing a couple of people. You finally reached 20k congrats~
![]()
Omg it’s a tragedy we don’t have any clc emojis.![]()
maybe you shouldoh yes I did, thank you!
I should make a thread!![]()
91 threads here I come xDmaybe you should![]()
so you can't talk to me?