COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

[Period Question] Ladies... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I just wanted to know if any of you are on BC to control symptoms
or your flow and if the side effects have been more positive or negative.

For me, I started and my period have been like weeks long when they used to be five days long.
But the flow is lighter and also no more cramps.​

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Nah, I can't deal with those side effects. I just drink herbal tea and use a heating pad no matter how bad my cramps are. Mine are 7-9 days long.

Last edited:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I don't. Mine lasts 5 days, and I just use Advil.

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
my periods are rarely painful, just very uncomfortable and unusually long so i took BC for a couple of months in hopes it would help with the flow or shorten it a bit or something. had to stop taking it when i noticed it worsened the symptoms of my autoimmune condition, but tbh in the months i did take it i didnt really notice a difference. i guess i just didnt take it long enough to have a significant effect idk?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
5 days long. Very painful during 2nd and 3rd day. Not on any medication. I just use heated pads on my stomach and back.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Nah, I can't deal with those side effects. I just drink herbal tea and use a heating pad no matter how bad my cramps are. Mine are 7-9 days long.
That sounds awful to me but also mine last almost a month.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
my periods are rarely painful, just very uncomfortable and unusually long so i took BC for a couple of months in hopes it would help with the flow or shorten it a bit or something. had to stop taking it when i noticed it worsened the symptoms of my autoimmune condition, but tbh in the months i did take it i didnt really notice a difference. i guess i just didnt take it long enough to have a significant effect idk?
Oh shit. Damn thankfully my condition hasn't worsened but also I think it'd be hard to worsen mine.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
5 days long. Very painful during 2nd and 3rd day. Not on any medication. I just use heated pads on my stomach and back.
I used to have my heating pad as my savior because my cramps were real bad the first day.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Not all of them have side effects though tbh. You just have to do your research.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh well, I was on BC for 9 months. My period was shorter and lighter, but the side effects... I got depression :kijoongstare: When I stopped taking them, I was feeling way better, but I got worst cramps. I prefer the cramps

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oh well, I was on BC for 9 months. My period was shorter and lighter, but the side effects... I got depression :kijoongstare: When I stopped taking them, I was feeling way better, but I got worst cramps. I prefer the cramps
I'm sorry you had the side effect. Mine are just super long now but much lighter. I don't know what to do because I also need BC because ya girl is....active...
:susPepe:

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm sorry you had the side effect. Mine are just super long now but much lighter. I don't know what to do because I also need BC because ya girl is....active...
:susPepe:
For how long you've been taking them? After 3 months they are supposed to regulate the hormones. Also I hope you won't get any other side effects. For me yeah, it was bad enough to stop taking them and even my bf was encouraging me to stop :nekosweat:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
For how long you've been taking them? After 3 months they are supposed to regulate the hormones. Also I hope you won't get any other side effects. For me yeah, it was bad enough to stop taking them and even my bf was encouraging me to stop :nekosweat:
Mine is in my arm and I've had it in for over 3 months.

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread