personal kpop fun fact of yours (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Like the titel say what would be a personal kpop fun fact for you ?

​
  • I have two WJSN‘s albums and in both of them I got Soobin‘s card​
  • I was at the Finger Heart Festival in Germany​
  • I buy my music mostly on Itunes​
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
My very first kpop group I wanted to stan were SM Rookies (now NCT).
I already listened to kpop from time to time and saw a vid of them. After learning that it would take years until they debut, I stanned Suju to go in to the kpop community.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
*You're all going to love this [and by love I mean be insanely jealousy and hate the sh*t out of me.]

*Woohyun and Key [my bias' from Infinite and Shinee] were part of a short lived group called Toheart. I looked online for an unboxing on YouTube when I bought it, just to kill them and wait for the week and a half for it to come... The mini-album comes with one photocard (as per the custom for k-pop albums) either of Woohyun or Key. When I got it, however, it came with a photocard of Woohyun. However, the company must have packaged it wrong or something because it also came with a photocard of Key.

*Beast (Highlight) has an album for which it includes pictures for all of the members and a frame to put one of them in. Sort of a nice touch.

*When I bought Woohyun's first mini-album I was lucky enough to find a seller in my own city. I call it kismet or fate... The seller also included a sh*t ton of Woohyun memorabilia (i.e. Photocard, stickers, etc.)

*I moved from East Coast United States to West Coast almost four years ago and had to leave some of my stuff behind... This included an Exo (Love Me Right) Poster an Infinite (Paradise) poster and a Season 2 (Infinite) poster... I regreted that sh*t so hard.

*Also, as I moved east to west, I damn sure wasn't going to leave my albums behind, so I shipped them. Around two boxes full. I think I had like 50+ albums at the time. Mind you some albums are really big. And each box cost around $85 to ship.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
When I ordered my first kpop album (2PM's Hands Up) I had no idea they were different than normal albums. I thought I got scammed when I didn't receive the regular plastic case..until I found the cd from the last page of the photobook :lisalaugh:
 
Last edited:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
- I only own one album which is Sunrise by DAY6

- I only stanned BTS until the end of 2016/beginning of 2017 (I feel like a lot of people have gone through this phase)

- the first girl group who caught my attention was Twice

Not exactly kpop related but my language is quite similar to Korean. One of the queens of Korea is from my state and a lot of my people lived in Korea for trading reasons hundreds of years ago which explains the similarities. Some of the names of places of where I come from are exact opposites of names of places in old Korea
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
B1A4 were the first group I ever stanned from debut, back in April 2011. I still am a Bana, though I refer to them as my boxes ultimates due to them being somewhat inactive (military and now two members are in different companies)

Come to think of it, four groups I stan debuted in April. B1A4, Apink, EXO and Oh My Girl.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
First album I have bought was The Red in February 2016
First groups I have stanned from their debuts were Lovelyz, Gfriend and Oh My Girl
First boy group I have stanned was INFINITE in April 2016
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
  • I have two WJSN‘s albums and in both of them I got Soobin‘s card​
But the question is. Did you want 2 Soobin photo cards?

Now that you have two. What will you do? Where will you go. Not just anyone has 2 Soobins.

You're rich! (With Soobin)

:sakUwu::wonugl:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But the question is. Did you want 2 Soobin photo cards?

Now that you have two. What will you do? Where will you go. Not just anyone has 2 Soobins.

You're rich! (With Soobin)

:sakUwu::wonugl:
I would have loved any card :sanapray:
maybe the next time I get an wjsn album, I will get another Soobin one and be even richer :queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Emanresu
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i used to think jhope was hella ugly
i still think joon is kinda ugly
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
SNSD has gotten me into most of my favorite groups one way or another.
  • I accidentally found Girl's Day when I was looking for Soshi fancams
  • The whole reason I looked up T-ara is because I heard Soyeon was almost a member
  • Brief bouts of Reveluvism because SNSD basically raised those girls
  • Twice and Gfriend are being "The Next SNSD"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread