- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,371
- Reactions Received
- 11,118
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 330
- Fandom
- ReVeluv
- Gender
- Female
I have a trial playlist with over 300 songs. Before I add more, I want to get through these 300+ songs.... but the sheer number is daunting

So, I wanted people to pick a number -- no, I won't say which artist belongs to which number. That way, it'll really be left to chance. Either way, I'll be getting through all of them before I add anyone else.
Thanks for all who participate! I know it's not juicy, lol
but I'll appreciate it

So, I wanted people to pick a number -- no, I won't say which artist belongs to which number. That way, it'll really be left to chance. Either way, I'll be getting through all of them before I add anyone else.
Thanks for all who participate! I know it's not juicy, lol