Pick A Number, Any Number ^_^ (1 Viewer)

Which number appeals to you?

  • 17

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 91

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 132

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 154

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 181

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 245

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 263

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 279

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I have a trial playlist with over 300 songs. Before I add more, I want to get through these 300+ songs.... but the sheer number is daunting :lisalaugh: :facepalm:

So, I wanted people to pick a number -- no, I won't say which artist belongs to which number. That way, it'll really be left to chance. Either way, I'll be getting through all of them before I add anyone else.

Thanks for all who participate! I know it's not juicy, lol :kijoongstare: but I'll appreciate it
:sanapray:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
225 for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
245 for me
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO VOTED!!!!!!

1583417442059.png

GFRIEND and LOONA both got 3 votes, but I'll start w/ GFRIEND since @Mayah was my first voter.
Similarly, Dreamcatcher and Elris both got 2 votes, but I'll start with Elris since @MinSquishy was my second voter.

GFriend, Loona, Elris, Dreamcatcher, AB6IX.

If you would like, anyone can make their case for the last three :) If not, I'll probably add more groups after clearing out the other five and do another poll.

THANK YOU AGAIN!

:nekolove::saranghae:​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread