Pick an idol to switch groups for 1 comeback (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
You can pick 1 idol, any idol current or past (still the age they are rn though, so if you pick Kangta he is gonna be 40) to join another group for 1 comeback and promote with them during those times (including all variety shows and behind the scenes footage etc)

who would you send to which group?


I personally would pick BTS's Yoongi and send him to EXO. ( we gonna keep him for a year) mostly because well... I'd love to see the toxic people react to THOSE news. And another reason being that I would REALLY like to see what Yoongi would be like if he was one of the Maknae-line! (In EXO he would be the 3rd youngest, he is only older than Kai and Sehun)

Somehow I can see him fitting in really well with EXO and getting babied a lot by the other members. I wanna see that!
 
Last edited:

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Purplebeck's Yerim in Red Velvet
Twinning with Yeri and she really fits Red Velvet's diverse concepts (tho all of Purplebeck would fit)
Yerim... is highkey a cutiepie!
I would LIVE to see the confusion that would ensue from having names like Yeri and Yerim in the same group!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and potato

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Let's put Tzuyu in AOA next comeback.

Her and Seolhyun seem to get along well and AOA have lost some members. So why not?
I like the thought honestly! I feel like Tzuyu would SLAY a sexier concept and I would honest to god love to see that!
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Drew_B

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yerim... is highkey a cutiepie!
I would LIVE to see the confusion that would ensue from having names like Yeri and Yerim in the same group!
PLUS YERIM LOOKED LIKE YERI WITH HER ORANGE-ISH HAIR
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread