COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Pick an idol to switch groups for 1 comeback (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
You can pick 1 idol, any idol current or past (still the age they are rn though, so if you pick Kangta he is gonna be 40) to join another group for 1 comeback and promote with them during those times (including all variety shows and behind the scenes footage etc)

who would you send to which group?

I personally would pick BTS's Yoongi and send him to EXO. ( we gonna keep him for a year) mostly because well... I'd love to see the toxic people react to THOSE news. And another reason being that I would REALLY like to see what Yoongi would be like if he was one of the Maknae-line! (In EXO he would be the 3rd youngest, he is only older than Kai and Sehun)

Somehow I can see him fitting in really well with EXO and getting babied a lot by the other members. I wanna see that!

Last edited:

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Purplebeck's Yerim in Red Velvet
Twinning with Yeri and she really fits Red Velvet's diverse concepts (tho all of Purplebeck would fit)
Yerim... is highkey a cutiepie!
I would LIVE to see the confusion that would ensue from having names like Yeri and Yerim in the same group!

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
Let's put Tzuyu in AOA next comeback.

Her and Seolhyun seem to get along well and AOA have lost some members. So why not?

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Let's put Tzuyu in AOA next comeback.

Her and Seolhyun seem to get along well and AOA have lost some members. So why not?
I like the thought honestly! I feel like Tzuyu would SLAY a sexier concept and I would honest to god love to see that!

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I want to put Eunji from Apink in Mamamoo. I don't think I would be able to survive the vocal onslaught :nekosweat:

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Pronouns
She/Her
Yerim... is highkey a cutiepie!
I would LIVE to see the confusion that would ensue from having names like Yeri and Yerim in the same group!
PLUS YERIM LOOKED LIKE YERI WITH HER ORANGE-ISH HAIR

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread