Pick Your Partner Game WITH TWICE (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Pick Your Partner Game WITH TWICE



OKAY!

So let's do a fun game!

You got roles to be assigned.

And TWICE members to do it.


Let's go!


Pick your....


Wife/Husband:

Late Night Booty Call:

Gossip Girlfriend/Buddy:

Favorite Daughter/Son:

Child To Send To Boarding School:

Carnival/Ice Cream Date:

Arch Enemy:





Me:

Wife/Husband: Tzuyu

Late Night Booty Call: Sana

Gossip Girlfriend/Buddy: Jeongyeon

Favorite Daughter/Son:. Tzuyu

Child To Send To Boarding School:. Chaeyoung

Carnival/Ice Cream Date: Nayeon

Arch Enemy Jihyo (she is TWICE mother and probably won't let me date Tzuyu lol.)


:pikahappy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What a nice idea :maheart:

Wife/Husband: Sana

Late Night Booty Call: Tzuyu

Gossip Girlfriend/Buddy: Jeongyeon

Favorite Daughter/Son: Dahyun

Child To Send To Boarding School: Mina

Carnival/Ice Cream Date: Jihyo

Arch Enemy: Probably Nayeon lol coz she'll want more attention xD

@AnotherKpopTrash @perhapz @Tir @Walnutt @Ireneisbaee
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What a nice idea :maheart:

Wife/Husband: Sana

Late Night Booty Call: Tzuyu

Gossip Girlfriend/Buddy: Jeongyeon

Favorite Daughter/Son: Dahyun

Child To Send To Boarding School: Mina

Carnival/Ice Cream Date: Jihyo

Arch Enemy: Probably Nayeon lol coz she'll want more attention xD

@AnotherKpopTrash @perhapz @Tir @Walnutt @Ireneisbaee
I expected to find you here. At least you didn’t pick Sana for half of these things :sippinthetea:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I expected to find you here. At least you didn’t pick Sana for half of these things :sippinthetea:
You knew where to look :jenniesmug:
Of course not, that's what youd do with JK if I made you play this game with BTS :nayeonisdone:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You knew where to look :jenniesmug:
Of course not, that's what youd do with JK if I made you play this game with BTS :nayeonisdone:
Yes, you’re predictable for your friend.
Of course not, I’d leave some spots for Taehyung. But I’m sorry chingu, your drinking buddy role is in danger after last night’s vlive
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Wife/Husband: Jihyo

Late Night Booty Call: Chaeyoung

Gossip Girlfriend/Buddy: Nayeon

Favorite Daughter/Son: Momo

Child To Send To Boarding School: Tzuyu

Carnival/Ice Cream Date: Sana

Arch Enemy: Jeongyeon
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes, you’re predictable for your friend.
Of course not, I’d leave some spots for Taehyung. But I’m sorry chingu, your drinking buddy role is in danger after last night’s vlive
We both like games I guess :jenniesmug:
Lol yes of course Taehyung would get a spot, we're spoilt for choices xD

You dare threaten our Noroc partnership over a V Live? Not if I cancel you first :nayeonisdone:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
We both like games I guess :jenniesmug:
Lol yes of course Taehyung would get a spot, we're spoilt for choices xD

You dare threaten our Noroc partnership over a V Live? Not if I cancel you first :nayeonisdone:
Games? I don’t know what are you talking about :welp:
Yes, Taehyung will definitely get a few roles :sakUwu: I stan equality
Would you cancel me? That’s blasphemy :wat:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Games? I don’t know what are you talking about :welp:
Yes, Taehyung will definitely get a few roles :sakUwu: I stan equality
Would you cancel me? That’s blasphemy :wat:
Really now :taesip: Should I refresh your memory on Discord :sakUwu:
Might as well play the same game for BTS and lemme see your choices so I can judge you :jenniesmug:

I'd only cancel you coz that's what you seemed to be going for first :welp:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Really now :taesip: Should I refresh your memory on Discord :sakUwu:
Might as well play the same game for BTS and lemme see your choices so I can judge you :jenniesmug:

I'd only cancel you coz that's what you seemed to be going for first :welp:
Yes yes on Discord, not here. Someone might believe you :welp:
Oh wow, so ready to judge me :jisoosmh: You really wanna make me suffer
Oh no no you had the special Ozy spot but if you cancel me, the spot will be canceled as well:wat:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes yes on Discord, not here. Someone might believe you :welp:
Oh wow, so ready to judge me :jisoosmh: You really wanna make me suffer
Oh no no you had the special Ozy spot but if you cancel me, the spot will be canceled as well:wat:
Ah so you're worried, okay I won't reveal anything :joysip:
Yes I'm in a judging mood, you can judge me too :jenniesmug:

Special Ozy spot is permanent- don't suggest replacing it and you won't get cancelled :welp:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Ah so you're worried, okay I won't reveal anything :joysip:
Yes I'm in a judging mood, you can judge me too :jenniesmug:

Special Ozy spot is permanent- don't suggest replacing it and you won't get cancelled :welp:
I don’t know what are you talking about, chingu :welp: I don’t play anything
If we didn’t judge each other after this weekend, I guess we can’t judge anything anymore:areyouforreal:
You just found out there’s a special Ozy spot:wonugl: is there a special dii spot?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wife/Husband: Dahyun

Late Night Booty Call: Mina

Gossip Girlfriend/Buddy: Sana

Favorite Daughter/Son: Chae

Child To Send To Boarding School: Tzu

Carnival/Ice Cream Date: Dahyun

Arch Enemy: Jeong
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don’t know what are you talking about, chingu :welp: I don’t play anything
If we didn’t judge each other after this weekend, I guess we can’t judge anything anymore:areyouforreal:
You just found out there’s a special Ozy spot:wonugl: is there a special dii spot?
Some of that wine hurting your memory there friend :welp:

Of course not, we're past the point of judging now, I only have appreciation :sakUwu:

I guess I'll open up a special Dii spot for you :jisoosmh: can't say to Noroc :sanapray:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Wife/Husband: Mina

Late Night Booty Call: Jihyo

Gossip Girlfriend/Buddy: Jeongyeon

Favorite Daughter/Son: Dahyun

Child To Send To Boarding School: Momo

Carnival/Ice Cream Date: Sana

Arch Enemy: Tzuyu
 
Last edited:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Some of that wine hurting your memory there friend :welp:

Of course not, we're past the point of judging now, I only have appreciation :sakUwu:

I guess I'll open up a special Dii spot for you :jisoosmh: can't say to Noroc :sanapray:
No no, my memory was always the best in town :welp: Or at least it should be if we consider that study I showed you

Yes, there’s nothing we can judge now lol :jenniesmug:

There was no spot for me? I’m hurt :umjicry:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
No no, my memory was always the best in town :welp: Or at least it should be if we consider that study I showed you

Yes, there’s nothing we can judge now lol :jenniesmug:

There was no spot for me? I’m hurt :umjicry:
You going from 10 to 7 in another quiz shows your memory isn't the best though :welp: Playing too many games will do that :taesip:
No judgments but it's still fun to go 👀 isn't it :jenniesmug:

Of course there's a spot for you, it's me who's spot was in danger :umjicry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread