COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

[ PICS ] Do you dye your hair & how often? ٩(*•͈ ꇴ •͈*)و ̑̑❀ (1 Viewer)

what hair dye brand do you like?

• L’Oréal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lime Crime

• Crazy Color

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL

i ordered arctic fox pink color and this was the outcome

i have had green too after the pink and just light ginger at first after bleaching my dark brown hair

if you want, show pics of your hair dye outcomes!

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Pretty hair!!!

I've dyed my hair once for a play, pink, but never again.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
I recently shaved part of my head... An undercut is what it was, but it was shaved very close to the scalp... But the last time I bleached my hair was around that time... But when I am dedicated, I would do it every two months.. I'm prolly going to let it grow out right now since I don't fancy having platinum hair that much anymore... Although I do have the powder and developer to achieve it.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Omg your hair is so pretty :nakypog:

A few years ago I used to dye it all the time, but I've stopped. I've colored it pink, purple, blue, orange, and even a combination of those colors. My hair hasn't dyed or bleached my hair in almost year because I didn't feel like it :wimwim:

But I'm hoping that I can get it dyed at a salon next month :sanapray:

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Your hair is super pretty! The red looks great!
I've never dyed my hair. I just don't see the need to. Or want to for that matter.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
I've never dyed my hair, I'm a natural ginger.
:sj_weary:
Your hair looks really nice though!

My hair colour is natural black. I wish I could dye my hair, but mom says no :umjicry:
how old are you? if you 16+ then just do it already, but that is my opinion
i mean 16 year olds can drive cars in USA, why not dye hair at that age:rosesmug:
Used to a lot. Had pretty much every hair colour on my head, this was my last experiment.
oh nice, not alone on doing my hair
do you also use semi perm or perm?
i think i might bleach more of my hair , first time i did it was not enough i think:wat:
Your hair is super pretty! The red looks great!
I've never dyed my hair. I just don't see the need to. Or want to for that matter.
thank you oppa:taesquish: i have pics of my green hair too when i just did it but i do not want to show my face because you know, privacy :irenecrazy:and i did not think about back pics:umjicry:
Omg your hair is so pretty :nakypog:

A few years ago I used to dye it all the time, but I've stopped. I've colored it pink, purple, blue, orange, and even a combination of those colors. My hair hasn't dyed or bleached my hair in almost year because I didn't feel like it :wimwim:

But I'm hoping that I can get it dyed at a salon next month :sanapray:
why do it at the salon and spend so much money.... gurl hell no, i do it at home and it looks amazing........ but not for too long because im stubborn and wash my hair with warm water:gyuripout:
i would love to see back pics if you got them:mgblush:
I recently shaved part of my head... An undercut is what it was, but it was shaved very close to the scalp... But the last time I bleached my hair was around that time... But when I am dedicated, I would do it every two months.. I'm prolly going to let it grow out right now since I don't fancy having platinum hair that much anymore... Although I do have the powder and developer to achieve it.
keeping your hair platinum blond....isn't that bad for your hair because of a lot of bleach:taeminface:
Pretty hair!!!

I've dyed my hair once for a play, pink, but never again.
thank you:taesquish:
never pink again.... but what about blue
or purple
or both at the same time:lisalaugh:

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
why do it at the salon and spend so much money.... gurl hell no, i do it at home and it looks amazing........ but not for too long because im stubborn and wash my hair with warm water:gyuripout:
I used to always do it at home, but I wanted to my ombre touched up and I'm scared of screwing it up. Therefore, I'd rather get it done by someone who knows what they're doing :wimwim:

I'd always wash my colored hair in warm water too. Washing my hair in cold water isn't worth it :wimwim:

And I don't have any back pics of my hair. I wish I did :yolk:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
or purple
hahaha I'm thinking about blue, since Halloween is coming up. but it'll be my first time in a while dying my hair.

Reactions Received
KS Coins

i mean 16 year olds can drive cars in USA, why not dye hair at that age:rosesmug:

i think i might bleach more of my hair , first time i did it was not enough i think:wat:

thank you oppa:taesquish: i have pics of my green hair too when i just did it but i do not want to show my face because you know, privacy :irenecrazy:and i did not think about back pics:umjicry:

keeping your hair platinum blond....isn't that bad for your hair because of a lot of bleach:taeminface:

or purple
I use perm colours but they do wash off within 2 months so I would constantly reapply. My natural hair colour is very dark so I had to bleach twice before any colouring.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
I'd always wash my colored hair in warm water too. Washing my hair in cold water isn't worth it :wimwim:
you feel me:sanapray::sj_weary:

And I don't have any back pics of my hair. I wish I did :yolk:
:naeunshock: :yolk:

hahaha I'm thinking about blue, since Halloween is coming up. but it'll be my first time in a while dying my hair.
make it purple and blue, make it fade into each other, gradient style:mgblush:
i am thinking about adding my leftovers of pink and buy orange or something and then play with it
like apply both colors seperately just randomly taking strains of hair
so i got orange and pink stripes all lined up looking like a weird candy :jenniesmug::sj_weary:
I use perm colours but they do wash off within 2 months so I would constantly reapply. My natural hair colour is very dark so I had to bleach twice before any colouring.
same, dark brown hair ugh
i always been jealous of blonde people
they can apply any colour they want with ease:nakypog::nekosweat:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
make it purple and blue, make it fade into each other, gradient style:mgblush:
i am thinking about adding my leftovers of pink and buy orange or something and then play with it
like apply both colors seperately just randomly taking strains of hair
so i got orange and pink stripes all lined up looking like a weird candy :jenniesmug::sj_weary:
lllooollll i would but I'm not that skilled and i don't wanna look like a clown

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
My hair was already light so what I was doing was minimal bleaching as roots came in... And it wasn't that many times since I stopped around July and had been bleaching since last August. So 11 months... And I've always had positive experiences. Never really had any burning like a lot of people report feeling. Plus I'm so unbothered by the concept of hair falling out... I'll just start shaving and start from scratch. So, yeah prolly not the best for your/my hair, but most people who want to maintain that will be doing it every 6-8 weeks..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

or purple
I'm 17 and my scl will suspend me for colouring my hair before quitting scl lmao

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
My hair was already light so what I was doing was minimal bleaching as roots came in... And it wasn't that many times since I stopped around July and had been bleaching since last August. So 11 months... And I've always had positive experiences. Never really had any burning like a lot of people report feeling. Plus I'm so unbothered by the concept of hair falling out... I'll just start shaving and start from scratch. So, yeah prolly not the best for your/my hair, but most people who want to maintain that will be doing it every 6-8 weeks..
good for you! so you totally bald now?:mgblush: not many men can pull that off in my opinion but if you can and you look good, it can be so hot:sippinthetea:
omg also i just noticed, your avatar, isn't that the guy from sabrina on netflix :hayshook: he so hot, especially with blonde hair:sj_weary:
I'm 17 and my scl will suspend me for colouring my hair before quitting scl lmao
what do you mean by saying SCL:hayshook: i hope you don't mean school
lllooollll i would but I'm not that skilled and i don't wanna look like a clown
if i do what i described i want to do and i successeed without looking like a clown, will you try it then? if i can do it, you can too :mgblush:
believe in yo self:sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
good for you! so you totally bald now?:mgblush: not many men can pull that off in my opinion but if you can and you look good, it can be so hot:sippinthetea:
omg also i just noticed, your avatar, isn't that the guy from sabrina on netflix :hayshook: he so hot, especially with blonde hair:sj_weary:

what do you mean by saying SCL:hayshook: i hope you don't mean school

if i do what i described i want to do and i successeed without looking like a clown, will you try it then? if i can do it, you can too :mgblush:
believe in yo self:sanapray:
No hun, I meant school

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
lol. No. I meant if hair started falling out I would just shave my head..

You'd definitely want to watch Austin+Ally then..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread