- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
OHMYGOD FINALLY I'VE WAITED FOR THIS FOR SO LONG!
So from what I understand, in the January single, there will only be Pink Fantasy + Heesun.
The album will have PF + Heesun + The MyDoll Girl 3 (aka the trainees)
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY MY BABE YECHAN IS COMING!



@Girl Group @Luvit
Y'all listen to these bops in the meantime!
So from what I understand, in the January single, there will only be Pink Fantasy + Heesun.
The album will have PF + Heesun + The MyDoll Girl 3 (aka the trainees)
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY MY BABE YECHAN IS COMING!
@Girl Group @Luvit
Y'all listen to these bops in the meantime!