Game Playlist Game (2 Viewers)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Is this still going on?
I don't like doing this, but I was honestly just going to leave it discontinued since everyone (me included) seems to forget about it.

I can still finish it up if people want me to though.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't like doing this, but I was honestly just going to leave it discontinued since everyone (me included) seems to forget about it.

I can still finish it up if people want me to though.
I hope you can either finish or make a new one so maybe more people can join in?~
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I hope you can either finish or make a new one so maybe more people can join in?~
I'll have to see 😅
Though, out of the two, I'm more likely to finish this one up before starting a new one, so if anything happens itd likely be that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread