Yeah gfriend...I definitely wasn't talking about BTS or anything...ehm...I mean what![]()
Yeah gfriend...I definitely wasn't talking about BTS or anything...ehm...I mean what![]()
when I get home.. holy shit y'all it's going downROUND 2
THEME A: HOE ANTHEMS
THEME B: SLOW DANCES
Once again, please enter your songs through this format:
Theme A - Artist & Song Name
[MV]
*Explanation of why the song fits the theme*
Theme B - Artist & Song Name
[MV]
*Explanation of why the song fits the theme*
sorry, but sign ups have already closed and the game has started >->USER: AtinySTAYMonbebe
Male: Ateez
Female:Blackpink
i have read the rules!
when is that exactly?sorry, but sign ups have already closed and the game has started >->
You can still participate by voting when the voting round comes if you'd like
I'd like to wait for everyone to submit their songs, but they seem to have forgottenwhen is that exactly?
ok ill be waitingI'd like to wait for everyone to submit their songs, but they seem to have forgotten
I'll tag them and remind them soon, but if they still don't submit, then they'll just be eliminated.
So, I'd say the voting round would be in a day or two.
Tbh I almost forgot >> But then remembered and went crazy searching for songs that fit the theme the bestI'd like to wait for everyone to submit their songs, but they seem to have forgotten
I'll tag them and remind them soon, but if they still don't submit, then they'll just be eliminated.
So, I'd say the voting round would be in a day or two.
I'm glad you rememberedTbh I almost forgot >> But then remembered and went crazy searching for songs that fit the theme the best
I'm glad too, next time I'll try to go with other artists!I'm glad you remembered![]()
id just flip a coin tbh, they're both great songsGuys, help me choose between Sorry Sorry or Devil for Suju hoe anthems. Devil's lyrics are definitely very um... you know, but Sorry Sorry just makes me feel like the baddest bitch. Idk if this is allowed or not but I can't choose. It's too difficult.![]()
oof ok I'm gonna go with Sorry Sorry. This was really hard, I wish I could choose both. :pepesad:id just flip a coin tbh, they're both great songs![]()