Game Playlist Game (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
USER: AtinySTAYMonbebe
Male: Ateez
Female:Blackpink
i have read the rules!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
THEME A: HOE ANTHEMS - EXO - Artificial love


The performance and whole feel on this song screams hoe anthem. Now I was thinking of putting Playboy and asked for few opinions but Artificial love won. (tyu @maruif) I know some lyrics don't sound like it but! The grinding on the canes I mean...! Seriously tho the song is amazing~! And you just want to body roll at this this part 01:15.


THEME B: SLOW DANCES - TWICE - Say Yes

This was hard and I'm not quite sure was this a good choice.. but this song feels like your slow dancing with your crush and you're hoping he says yes to you and has the same feelings towards you.​
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
USER: AtinySTAYMonbebe
Male: Ateez
Female:Blackpink
i have read the rules!
sorry, but sign ups have already closed and the game has started >->
You can still participate by voting when the voting round comes if you'd like
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
sorry, but sign ups have already closed and the game has started >->
You can still participate by voting when the voting round comes if you'd like
when is that exactly?
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
when is that exactly?
I'd like to wait for everyone to submit their songs, but they seem to have forgotten :pepeslippy:
I'll tag them and remind them soon, but if they still don't submit, then they'll just be eliminated.

So, I'd say the voting round would be in a day or two.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I'd like to wait for everyone to submit their songs, but they seem to have forgotten :pepeslippy:
I'll tag them and remind them soon, but if they still don't submit, then they'll just be eliminated.

So, I'd say the voting round would be in a day or two.
ok ill be waiting
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'd like to wait for everyone to submit their songs, but they seem to have forgotten :pepeslippy:
I'll tag them and remind them soon, but if they still don't submit, then they'll just be eliminated.

So, I'd say the voting round would be in a day or two.
Tbh I almost forgot >> But then remembered and went crazy searching for songs that fit the theme the best
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Tbh I almost forgot >> But then remembered and went crazy searching for songs that fit the theme the best
I'm glad you remembered :pandahappy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Mangoey please remind me to do this in a few hours
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
THEME A: f(x) - "Papi"


With even the title elluding to hoeish behavior (because let's be honest, we don't expect it to be the word used for young'ns saying "daddy" in Spanish, but more "daddy" inspired), you can bet your bottom dollar that f(x)'s "Papi" isn't about to disappoint as a go-to-hoe anthem. The popping synth from the start and the rather Latin-influenced backtrack that allows for the almost stoccato notes being produced from the girls in trying to seduce a papi to spend time with them before the morning light makes a rather fast-paced dance track that any honorable hoe can see herself or himself vibing out to.

Not to mention, the lyrics themselves - need I say more?

"Everyone stopped me from picking
The dangerous taste, they were surprised
I was low key, that’s the old me
Now there’s top ten honeys tryn’a phone me
Open your eyes widely and breath
Clench your fists
Stand up Papi Papi
Baby you better come, get me get me!

That’s how we roll

Papi, let’s go! Cause I kinda like it ~"


THEME B: SHINee - "Selene 6.23"


An iconic song and a beautiful ballad, SHINee's "Selene 6.23" is perhaps one of the most melancholic linking of lyrics that many come across. The smooth, symphonic sound of the instrumental background paired with the crooning voices of the five young men create an atmosphere that perfectly depicts a slow dance in a world fit for a princess and her prince, despite the lyrics reflecting the opposite.

The song itself has a somber and sad tracing of person longing to touch and be loved by the object of their affection, but seemingly never reaching this person. It parallels the moon, and how the moon can't quite touch the Earth despite seeming so close in distance.

"Though I extend my hand,
Though I extend it with all my strength,I can’t reach you
It seemed like I got closer so I called you with a fluttering heart
But there’s no answer,

I guess I can never reach you" ​
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Guys, help me choose between Sorry Sorry or Devil for Suju hoe anthems. Devil's lyrics are definitely very um... you know, but Sorry Sorry just makes me feel like the baddest bitch. Idk if this is allowed or not but I can't choose. It's too difficult. :pandasad:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Guys, help me choose between Sorry Sorry or Devil for Suju hoe anthems. Devil's lyrics are definitely very um... you know, but Sorry Sorry just makes me feel like the baddest bitch. Idk if this is allowed or not but I can't choose. It's too difficult. :pandasad:
id just flip a coin tbh, they're both great songs :sanapray:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
id just flip a coin tbh, they're both great songs :sanapray:
oof ok I'm gonna go with Sorry Sorry. This was really hard, I wish I could choose both. :pepesad:

edit: you know what nope, never mind I'll go with Devil. I change my mind.
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Theme A (Hoe Anthems) - Super Junior, Devil



This was super difficult to choose because Super Junior has a lot of amazing songs that work for this theme but I chose this song because it really fits the theme. It's definitely got the 'hoe' part for sure. I mean, if you read the lyrics:

"My throat is burning up,
I wanna taste the wet you."

"You make me taste a moment of pleasure,
Then you burn up my throat again."

"After drenching my hot body,
You burn up my throat again."


:pepecross:
So yeah, it's definitely got that aspect. And I think this song just has the general feel too. It's sexy, catchy, dirty, and also a bit fun, which is also reflected in the M/V. Also. This is more of a personal thing but: SIWON CHOI EVERYONE. Damn he looks fine. This analysis was not as deep as the other one but I hope it works in any case.

Theme B (Slow Dances) - SNSD, Fermata



For this category I wasn't exactly sure what to choose. I mean, 'Slow Dance' can apply to a lot of songs. However, I ended up choosing Fermata by SNSD's subunit Oh! GG. I think what I envision with this song is this: you're at a party on a warm summer day. The sun is setting, and the sky is turning beautiful shades of pink and orange and yellow. Suddenly this song comes on and you dance with your SO or crush or whatever as the sun sets. That's just the feeling it gives me. It's really such a nice, calming song and at the same time it's not typical at all and keeps you interested throughout.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread