- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,028
- Reactions Received
- 19,590
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
someone had toThank you for saying it.![]()
different strokes for different folksI honestly don't understand why so many people hate this trend. I absolutely love it, it's actually what's keeping me in KPOP.
this tho omg I can't stand lmaoI can stomach more edm drops but I am so over this yell-singing trend.
Yeah, everyone has a different taste. But I've seen this opinion quite a bit over the past year or two. It's one of my favorite styles, I honestly don't see it getting old to my ears.different strokes for different folks
i've always been a fan of more subdued climaxes and more focused on grooves than on a grandiose sound
it's all just what we prefer
Bruh I love 80s synthpoppy songs, if anything there needs to be more Kpop songs like theseNew Retro synthpop needs to be the new thing!!
i fully agreeNew Retro synthpop needs to be the new thing!!
Just imagine if more K Pop group/soloists adopted this soundBruh I love 80s synthpoppy songs, if anything there needs to be more Kpop songs like these
Some great examples:
Holy shit are you subscribed to New Retro Wave too? I absolutely love that channel lmao.Just imagine if more K Pop group/soloists adopted this sound
Eyedi should be credited and propelled to national and international stardom![]()
Hell yeah, I am!!Holy shit are you subscribed to New Retro Wave too? I absolutely love that channel lmao.
Same lmao, Scandroid has become one of my favs. And I already knew Kavinsky because Drive is one of my fav movies and his song NightCall was in itHell yeah, I am!!
Some of my favourite artists that I've found on New Retro Wave is Robert Parker, The Midnight, Scandroid and Wolf & Raven
I have an entire playlist on google play that's dedicated to this kind of music![]()
I have my wife and her sister to thank for introducing the channel to meSame lmao, Scandroid has become one of my favs. And I already knew Kavinsky because Drive is one of my fav movies and his song NightCall was in it![]()
I derail threads pretty often sowhy are you sorry?![]()