@Pledis where is the Woozi solo album I deserve? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I partly think he doesnt want one as it not like he couldnt create it on his own back
He might have already written enough songs for one, but Pledis might not want to release it.

Who knows! I do not know if Woozi wants one or not, the points stands... I want one!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
He might have already written enough songs for one, but Pledis might not want to release it.

Who knows! I do not know if Woozi wants one or not, the points stands... I want one!
he could realise it on his own alot kpop artist do as such tbh i cant see pledis wanting to stop him tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread