Podcast "Downtime with DX" ep.4 feat. Maruberry (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I hope you all enjoy it!

We discussed Blackpink's "Lovesick girls"
A loooong discussion of the differences of kpop & jpop
Talk about some underground jpop idols

and a lot, lot more!

It was to record, I hope it is also fun to listen to!

 
  • Like
Reactions: Administrator2

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Derek be spitting facts in the very beginning. I just listened to the BP part cause I don't follow Japanese music, and everything you guys said about BP I fully agree with.
Derek overall is always very interesting to talk with, he isn't really THAT much into kpop, but he really does love Blackpink. He always has so many opinions and he is so passionate about it that he is like.... 80% of the reason I am into jpop idols today.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Administrator2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread