News Pokemon of the year released! (+top 5) (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pokemon of the year 2020 by official poll is Greninja!: Pokémon of the Year 2020 | Pokémon Vote Results



2nd place: Lucario



3rd place: Mimikyu



4rd place: Charizard



5rd place: Umbreon





I feel kinda old when most of these are Pokemons i'm not rly familiar with xd Especially Greninja who I havent' seen before being 1st place is weird to me.

But I'm glad to see my favorite Pokemon, Umbreon, in the top 5!

Surprisingly Pikatchu was only in 19th place.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Mimikyu looks kinda creepy :wimwim:
I also don't know Greninja tbh
I think Mimikyu is like ditto, but I might be wrong. I only know that it's new and popular pokemon xd

Literally haven't seen Greninja anywhere before this. I'm assuming it's from newest game or sth.

The only pokemon that i recognize is Charizard.
It's weird that there isn't many OGs in the list, I though older pokemons were more popular than the new ones.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Mimikyu looks kinda creepy :wimwim:
I also don't know Greninja tbh
I think Mimikyu is like ditto, but I might be wrong. I only know that it's new and popular pokemon xd

Literally haven't seen Greninja anywhere before this. I'm assuming it's from newest game or sth.



It's weird that there isn't many OGs in the list, I though older pokemons were more popular than the new ones.
Greninja is from Pokemon X and Y, which is 2 gens before the current gen haha.
Mimikyu is not like ditto xD. Mimikyu is a ghost/fairy type that resents Pikachu for the all attention it got from the world. It has a pretty sad backstory tbh. I can see why it's popular. Underdog story and all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Greninja is from Pokemon X and Y, which is 2 gens before the current gen haha.
Mimikyu is not like ditto xD. Mimikyu is a ghost/fairy type that resents Pikachu for the all attention it got from the world. It has a pretty sad backstory tbh. I can see why it's popular. Underdog story and all.
Yep, I'm not still there. Well, to be fair I have been watching XY, but haven't still seen Greninja around ^^;

Mimikyu sounds interesting :nakypog:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread