- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Pokemon Red/Blue Is The Best Pokemon Game. Fight Me.
There's like a million Pokemon games.
But none have reached the magic as the first iterations, Pokemon Red and Blue, released in 1998.
Nothing beats those first games.
It has the best pokemon. The best adventure. The best story. The best graphics. (Who needs 3d and color and all that jazz just give me a little green and black display with a little 1 cm walking boy.)
I'll never forget the time I battled that rich-ass Gentleman on the S.S. Anne and he whips out his expensive Growlithe. His smug uppity face turned to fear the second I threw out my Gameshark obtained Mew Kitty....
Needless to say my kitty Mega Punched that tiger into the sea!
Another great story came when some troublemaking Youngster whipped out his Kakuna thinking he'd intimidate me. So I called out Mew again and Transformed into his ass. "HA!!! WHAT YOU GONNA DO NOW!" I taunted as his Kakuna and my Mew Kakuna Hardened the shit out each other.
The best part of the originals is that it's about Ash! All those new games have weird new people.
I just want to be a 10 year old Japanese boy named Ash who speaks English and has perpetual delusions of grandeur!
The best time came when I switched it up and changed my rival Gary's name to Ash and Ash's name to rival Gary. I got so confused!
Good times....
Anyway.
Now that you can play that shit on a computer through emulation.... you need to do it.
Forget all those new fangled entries with their color and new pokemon and gizmos.....
Stick with the good stuff.
I CHOOSE YOU RED/BLUE POKEMON!
P.S. Get a Pidgey ffs. That bird owns.
P.P.S. Also a Butterfree. Because he's cute.
There's like a million Pokemon games.
But none have reached the magic as the first iterations, Pokemon Red and Blue, released in 1998.
Nothing beats those first games.
It has the best pokemon. The best adventure. The best story. The best graphics. (Who needs 3d and color and all that jazz just give me a little green and black display with a little 1 cm walking boy.)
I'll never forget the time I battled that rich-ass Gentleman on the S.S. Anne and he whips out his expensive Growlithe. His smug uppity face turned to fear the second I threw out my Gameshark obtained Mew Kitty....
Needless to say my kitty Mega Punched that tiger into the sea!
Another great story came when some troublemaking Youngster whipped out his Kakuna thinking he'd intimidate me. So I called out Mew again and Transformed into his ass. "HA!!! WHAT YOU GONNA DO NOW!" I taunted as his Kakuna and my Mew Kakuna Hardened the shit out each other.
The best part of the originals is that it's about Ash! All those new games have weird new people.
I just want to be a 10 year old Japanese boy named Ash who speaks English and has perpetual delusions of grandeur!
The best time came when I switched it up and changed my rival Gary's name to Ash and Ash's name to rival Gary. I got so confused!
Good times....
Anyway.
Now that you can play that shit on a computer through emulation.... you need to do it.
Forget all those new fangled entries with their color and new pokemon and gizmos.....
Stick with the good stuff.
I CHOOSE YOU RED/BLUE POKEMON!
P.S. Get a Pidgey ffs. That bird owns.
P.P.S. Also a Butterfree. Because he's cute.