Tourney [POLL] DDU-DU DDU-DU vs Don't Know What To Do - Blackpink Tournament Round 1 (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    32
  • Poll closed .
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,058
Reactions Received
52,944
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,130
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
DKWTD, the comeback stage video made me love Rose after listening n really liking Kill This Love(without knowing who Rose n Jisoo are) but still can't call myself a blink-maybe almost an akgae. Don't hate the rest just not a stan of BP yet.

Also pls tag me for this poll too. Thnx.
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
DKWTD, the comeback stage video made me love Rose after listening n really liking Kill This Love(without knowing who Rose n Jisoo are) but still can't call myself a blink-maybe almost an akgae. Don't hate the rest just not a stan of BP yet.
Let me introduce you to the angel on Earth named Kim Jisoo
:queen::queen::queen:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,058
Reactions Received
52,944
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,130
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Let me introduce you to the angel on Earth named Kim Jisoo
:queen::queen::queen:
Like I said I love Rose, I'd say she's my bias in BP but I don't really know Jisoo. (Without stanning BP actually.)

I've known about BP nearly a year but didn't really listen to them, just that they had a S.E.A. member n Jennie-a English speaking Antipodean member. The rest I overlooked until I watched their comeback stage.

That said I've watched a couple-abt 6-7 videos of Rose n she just hits me in the feels with her English speaking n everything. Didn't watch any Jisoo specific videos. (I stan only SNSD before so.... not looking to add to my stan list-Rose just sneaked in there by her I don't even know how.) took weeks or mths to learn to recognize/tell apart Yuri, seohyun n YoonA.

Jisoo, Jennie n Lisa I can just listen to BP without stanning the members if that makes sense. Idk, I love KTL n other songs-it's complicated ok.

Dread if the final is KTL vs DKWTD, probably/hopefully won't happen. One song will get dropped before the end.
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Like I said I love Rose, I'd say she's my bias in BP but I don't really know Jisoo. (Without stanning BP actually.)

I've known about BP nearly a year but didn't really listen to them, just that they had a S.E.A. member n Jennie-a English speaking Antipodean member. The rest I overlooked until I watched their comeback stage.

That said I've watched a couple-abt 6-7 videos of Rose n she just hits me in the feels with her English speaking n everything. Didn't watch any Jisoo specific videos. (I only stan SNSD so.... not looking to add to my stan list-Rose just sneaked in there by her I don't even know how.) took weeks or mths to learn to recognize/tell apart Yuri, seohyun n YoonA.

Jisoo, Jennie n Lisa I can just listen to BP without stanning the members if that makes sense. Idk, I love KTL n other songs-it's complicated ok.

Dread if the final is KTL vs DKWTD, probably/hopefully won't happen. One song will get dropped before the end.
I understand!

I'll just leave this here :welp:

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
DDU DU DDU DU :queen::queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Minuteman

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
DDDD
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Minuteman and yeji
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,058
Reactions Received
52,944
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,130
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I understand!

I'll just leave this here :welp:

I watched it just after you posted n had a long answer, but server migration didn't let me reply-I've been asleep n just woke up: 9:30am here. Can't remember exactly what I wrote but along the lines of I just don't get the feels from not just Jisoo but Jennie n Lisa-only Rose hits me right in the heart somehow. (This happened to me too w/SNSD, I biased Jess but not the rest at first. Learned to love them l8r.)

We'll see w/Jisoo n the rest of BP. Just wish it didn't take so long until their next cb. (Or I could afford to go to Coachella, or their other upcoming concerts-missed them here in February but wasn't a fan then, didnt even realise Princess Rose was here then and would capture my heart a few mths l8r.)
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oof, I think this is the hardest to me.
DDDD is so iconic, but DKWTD is my favorite song from their last comeback.

Gotta go with the first one tho, since I listened to it so so so much. Even if the second may grow even more on me in the future.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread