- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 1,180
- Reactions Received
- 4,085
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Let me introduce you to the angel on Earth named Kim JisooDKWTD, the comeback stage video made me love Rose after listening n really liking Kill This Love(without knowing who Rose n Jisoo are) but still can't call myself a blink-maybe almost an akgae. Don't hate the rest just not a stan of BP yet.
Like I said I love Rose, I'd say she's my bias in BP but I don't really know Jisoo. (Without stanning BP actually.)Let me introduce you to the angel on Earth named Kim Jisoo
![]()
I understand!Like I said I love Rose, I'd say she's my bias in BP but I don't really know Jisoo. (Without stanning BP actually.)
I've known about BP nearly a year but didn't really listen to them, just that they had a S.E.A. member n Jennie-a English speaking Antipodean member. The rest I overlooked until I watched their comeback stage.
That said I've watched a couple-abt 6-7 videos of Rose n she just hits me in the feels with her English speaking n everything. Didn't watch any Jisoo specific videos. (I only stan SNSD so.... not looking to add to my stan list-Rose just sneaked in there by her I don't even know how.) took weeks or mths to learn to recognize/tell apart Yuri, seohyun n YoonA.
Jisoo, Jennie n Lisa I can just listen to BP without stanning the members if that makes sense. Idk, I love KTL n other songs-it's complicated ok.
Dread if the final is KTL vs DKWTD, probably/hopefully won't happen. One song will get dropped before the end.
Do you atleast like the D4 remix?1/3
Still better than 25% lol
![]()
More than the original.Do you atleast like the D4 remix?
KTL made me realize how much better they can do than d4. Buuut that remix kills me everytimeMore than the original.
But I'm not a huge fan of either tbh.
I watched it just after you posted n had a long answer, but server migration didn't let me reply-I've been asleep n just woke up: 9:30am here. Can't remember exactly what I wrote but along the lines of I just don't get the feels from not just Jisoo but Jennie n Lisa-only Rose hits me right in the heart somehow. (This happened to me too w/SNSD, I biased Jess but not the rest at first. Learned to love them l8r.)I understand!
I'll just leave this here