(POLL) IF Seungri back to BIGBANG? (1 Viewer)

Seungri the Panda or Seungri the outcast?

  • Accept Panda wholehartedly

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No...goodbye Seungri BIGBANG OT4 is better

    Votes: 15 88.2%

  • Total voters
    17
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
WIll you guys (mainly VIPs) still accepts him wholeheartedly or not? lets say in couple years after the incident toned down a bit...either if he is proven innocent or not...the dirty chat will always be there though...

this:


or this:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
GO AWAY SEUNGRI NO ONE WANTS YOU

And oml I can't believe an Ot4 selfie was taken in my country I'm so honoured :pandalove: (it looks like it's my country lmao)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't want to see his face ever again.
I watched on YT the whole video of summarizing the whole case objectively and while he is might be guilty for the chat but all in all I think its more like there is a bigger fish to fry than him tbh
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well If hes proven innocent... though how possible that is? :hmm:
I mean even IF he is proven innocent for the burning sun case, the dirty chat is as real as it gets...are we still okay with that? unless the chat is proven false too
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mean even IF he is proven innocent for the burning sun case, the dirty chat is as real as it gets...are we still okay with that? unless the chat is proven false too
Well he explained how first one was joking around and there was typo about girls who give out easily and second one was about finding escort not prostitute and how in the end they didn't get escort either. So according to him they are "false". Can they undoubtedly been proven false though, likely not. It could be he's just denying and giving alternative explanation so he wouldn't get convicted in court. And if they are proven false, is it still wrong to talk about women in that way, not that things can get raunchy and over the top within groups of friends in group chat and dumb things can't be said, but.. it's quite inappropriate way to talk of women though reminds me bit of the case of Trump saying "grap her by the pussy" in that one leaked voice clip.

In terms of Burning Sun, so far he's at least not legally connected to that, he's not one of suspects. Idk if he will be eventually or how much he did really know what's going on, but will we ever know that idk either.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
I would not be interested in Big Bang at all if he rejoins Big Bang

Well If hes proven innocent... though how possible that is? :hmm:
The way I see it is as long as he doesn't confess to anything then he has a good chance of getting off especially with the alternate version of events he's giving which while they are complete nonsense they do cause problems for charging him.

If the higher ups in the scandal want Seungri to go down to hopefully satisfy people though then his chances of getting off with this drastically decrease.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I would not be interested in Big Bang at all if he rejoins Big Bang


The way I see it is as long as he doesn't confess to anything then he has a good chance of getting off especially with the alternate version of events he's giving which while they are complete nonsense they do cause problems for charging him.

If the higher ups in the scandal want Seungri to go down to hopefully satisfy people though then his chances of getting off with this drastically decrease.
Yes and for me the problem is that although he might be legally innocent, due to lack of evidence or even really innocent of any crime, that doesn't mean he hasn't done anything morally wrong. Like lot of stuff that are immoral aren't crimes or sth you will get charged for, to me him being involved in even escort, stripper or host or whatever you call it, is pretty shady even if there wasn't prostitution.

I just hope the truth does come out, to me it would be really shame if things were left hanging as they are. Him just denying and coming up with scenarios that sound like excuses, police and court not being sure and ending up dropping the case, half of fans claiming how he's innocent and half guilty.. I don't like it being so messy. I really hoped he would have just straight up confessed his part, I would have more respect for him for that than for this.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
Yes and for me the problem is that although he might be legally innocent, due to lack of evidence or even really innocent of any crime, that doesn't mean he hasn't done anything morally wrong. Like lot of stuff that are immoral aren't crimes or sth you will get charged for, to me him being involved in even escort, stripper or host or whatever you call it, is pretty shady even if there wasn't prostitution.

I just hope the truth does come out, to me it would be really shame if things were left hanging as they are. Him just denying and coming up with scenarios that sound like excuses, police and court not being sure and ending up dropping the case, half of fans claiming how he's innocent and half guilty.. I don't like it being so messy. I really hoped he would have just straight up confessed his part, I would have more respect for him for that than for this.
Yeah him being legally innocent and actually innocent are two different things, so it really comes down to whether you think Seungri is telling the truth or just playing his cards right.

Yeah it would have been better if he had just confessed but I think by now it's clear Seungri has no intention of going to jail and retiring from the entertainment industry is as much as he's willing to give up.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah him being legally innocent and actually innocent are two different things, so it really comes down to whether you think Seungri is telling the truth or just playing his cards right.

Yeah it would have been better if he had just confessed but I think by now it's clear Seungri has no intention of going to jail and retiring from the entertainment industry is as much as he's willing to give up.
It does seem that as long as he doesn't confess, denies everything and provides it alternative explanation like with the chats saying they were joking, boasting and typos, i don't think he will be legally seen as guilty and he seems to know that too.

Reading his interview, he did sound sincere and I would like to believe he was, maybe he was at least partially, but at same time he's not really taking any responsibilities nor confessing his part, I mean he did take some responsiblity over tax evasion of Monkey museum, but in terms of Burning Sun, prostitution chats and spy cam's, he's just washing his hands compeletely although it's clear to this point he was mixed up somehow. It's like he's not acknowledging that he was part of fucked up operations, even if he wasn't active part (we don't know if he was), he was part of what was happening. He still wrote all those Katalks, he knew police bridery was happening, he saw spy cam videos, he stayed ignorant over BS and gave his name to establishment where women got raped etc.
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It does seem that as long as he doesn't confess, denies everything and provides it alternative explanation like with the chats saying they were joking, boasting and typos, i don't think he will be legally seen as guilty and he seems to know that too.

Reading his interview, he did sound sincere and I would like to believe he was, maybe he was at least partially, but at same time he's not really taking any responsibilities nor confessing his part, I mean he did take some responsiblity over tax evasion of Monkey museum, but in terms of Burning Sun, prostitution chats and spy cam's, he's just washing his hands compeletely although it's clear to this point he was mixed up somehow. It's like he's not acknowledging that he was part of fucked up operations, even if he wasn't active part (we don't know if he was), he was part of what was happening. He still wrote all those Katalks, he knew police bridery was happening, he saw spy cam videos, he stayed ignorant over BS and gave his name to establishment where women got raped etc.
Just one thing I am really feeling weird...how come anyone talk about private things in a kakaotalk or whatsapp or LINE? Esp something that can be linked to crime lmao thats funny as hell imo...they need to grow up
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Of course, as I’ve discussed around these parts before, there’s a difference between legality and morality. And while Seungri may yet be cleared of the former, he certainly cannot be cleared of the latter at this point.
- IAFTB, AsianJunkie, x

I'll leave the legalities of the situation to SK. As a consumer and casual listener of Big Bang's music, I don't have anything for Seungri. Nothing. And he has nothing to offer me.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
It does seem that as long as he doesn't confess, denies everything and provides it alternative explanation like with the chats saying they were joking, boasting and typos, i don't think he will be legally seen as guilty and he seems to know that too.

Reading his interview, he did sound sincere and I would like to believe he was, maybe he was at least partially, but at same time he's not really taking any responsibilities nor confessing his part, I mean he did take some responsiblity over tax evasion of Monkey museum, but in terms of Burning Sun, prostitution chats and spy cam's, he's just washing his hands compeletely although it's clear to this point he was mixed up somehow. It's like he's not acknowledging that he was part of fucked up operations, even if he wasn't active part (we don't know if he was), he was part of what was happening. He still wrote all those Katalks, he knew police bridery was happening, he saw spy cam videos, he stayed ignorant over BS and gave his name to establishment where women got raped etc.
I think it's possible that if those 8 had of made a story together that works and stuck to it then all of them would be safe because the evidence requires either them to confess or reliable people to be able to solidify the events and the victims are too scared to come forward understandably.

From what I understood it seemed like you just get fined for tax evasion which a fine for Seungri is a slap on the wrist basically while the other stuff he's likely to have to serve time for so admitting to those would get him in the exact spot he's trying to avoid.

I'm sure he feels somewhat sorry for his actions whether that is sorry for the people who he hurt or just sorry for himself but he knew what was going on and he not only did nothing at best but he continued to associate himself with people like that when the right thing to do would have been to at the very least cut ties immediately.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread