Photo Post the worst photo of your bias (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm sorry too Jhope :yolk:

There was such a variety to choose from. I couldn't just stick to one. xd



I have absolutely no idea how he managed to pull this face. Respect :sanapray:


 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I thought of putting Bobby with half blonde half black hair, as that was a Romeo and Juliet level of tragedy, but this is worse...
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: DrowningFishy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread