Official Post Your Random Thoughts (150 Viewers)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 289

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The moment when u have reserved washing machine and go to do some long awaited laundry, but someone else has left theirs in the machine :joshmeh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loki and username1

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 289

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
we always knew we both had great taste, this is the ultimate confirmation

so glad people here finally are recognizing his visuals
I don't understand how anyone COULDN'T recognize his visuals :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 289
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
According to my Goodreads account I started reading Clockwork Angel in May of 2016, but why did I just finish it today...
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
well i mean to be fair, back before he started doing international competitions and he was in early career days.. the styling was.. sub-par. he looks younger and better now sometimes then he did then. (for me i still like even those days because it was just styling not like he completely is a different person, and his talent was their no matter what the outside package was)

but people search up dimash, see some of these older pictures (pictures that by camera quality and other aspects are clearly older) and are not thinking he looks good but if you saw my Dimash photo album collections thousand s pictures where he is no less than a visual king :sanapray: :sanapray:
Ah yeah that makes sense then. If only more people knew how much of a visual he actually is :sanapray:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I mean.. Its possible to be in love with many people so that proves nothing... 🤣
mAYBE YOU DIDNT HEAR ME THE FIRST TIME- I. Don't. Like. Guys. XD

But maybe I am in love with all the girls I spam like, who knows :wonugl:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
mAYBE YOU DIDNT HEAR ME THE FIRST TIME- I. Don't. Like. Guys. XD
Ah. The peril the LG (of the LGBT community) face from family and (some) friends... The "You just haven't met the right guy" platitude. I do find myself perturbed when people who are aware of my status assume that I am still Heterosexual. . . I am sympathetic... but pestering you has become a pasttime for me; thus, I will continue.

But maybe I am in love with all the girls I spam like, who knows :wonugl:
So many women, so little time. We cannot develop cloning fast enough can we...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Ah. The peril the LG (of the LGBT community) face from family and (some) friends... The "You just haven't met the right guy" platitude. I do find myself perturbed when people who are aware of my status assume that I am still Heterosexual. . . I am sympathetic... but pestering you has become a pasttime for me; thus, I will continue.


So many women, so little time. We cannot develop cloning fast enough can we...
You haven't met the right guy" - that sentence haunts me. Like no, Karen, I don't want to date a dude unless its goddamn Han Seungwoo or something lmao.

Why does everyone find it amusing to bug me? Like seriously,, <.<

That is true, cloning needs to come about faster (or at least in my lifetime). I'm only one person who cannot sustain to be with all the women in one lifetime,, quite a shame if you ask me.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
If a room of 300 people agree that x person is not overrated, it really says the opposite.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread