Official Post Your Random Thoughts (215 Viewers)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Kpop fans are so cringe getting all worked up over some idol dating... why the hell you care about their private life.... are you this sad and lonely lol :haylul::dubuwave:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm sure he has a very lovely voice but that won't stop me from thinking that he is not all that attractive! :pandamad:
But his singing is what makes him so attractive. :pandamad:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus and trulychoi
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
80
Reactions Received
173
Location
Andromeda
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Getting my hair braided. I like having "thug" cornrows (I don't look like a thug lol) but I dislike the process. Getting my hair tugged on and braided tight isn't fun, but the end result will be worth it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm about to spend $32 on beauty products from yesstyle....Will it be worth it? Probably. Is that a lot for only 7 items? Yes. Am I gonna do it anyway? Also yes. Is this a stupid thing to spend my first check on? Depends on who you ask.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
80
Reactions Received
173
Location
Andromeda
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's been about 2-3 days since akp went down and I still haven't gotten used to this layout. Just realized that ive been using akp for a year. Yay I guess???? Not really lol.

I can put on a hat now. That's crazy. Im not accustomed to hats because I don't like squishing my afro but now that I have braids I can put one on. It's weird.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
80
Reactions Received
173
Location
Andromeda
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ah he is a cute one. And judging by who he hangs around, he must be a cool one too. That's too bad.

Damn damn damn that is really too bad. He is so cute. Aaaaaaagh well I aint getting any of that so I should probably move the hell on right now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread