Official Post Your Random Thoughts (97 Viewers)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Oh the slipknot album came out... I'm so ready :sj_weary:
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have a love and hate relationship with Origin since it refuses to open most of the time, how am I supposed to play TS4 then? :bigcatcry:
 
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If you have a stream scheduled for a certain time, don't show up, don't even tweet about it, have a totally different unrelated stream later that same day, and then pretend like nothing happened, um, wth? You also ignored people and blocked comments asking about the earlier stream. I don't understand why it's too hard to communicate on twitter and let people know that a stream isn't happening. Everyone from different time zones showed up bc we can't re-watch the streams afterwards. It takes 5 seconds to send a tweet. This isn't being entitled this is just asking for some etiquette. I feel too old to rant about this but this incident really annoyed me.
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm so confused. My mom gave me 2 blankets and told me put them in the wash on heavy duty. I did but she told me to add soap. I didn't know how the soap looked and i read every bottle. I just assumed it was fabric softener but I don't know if that is correct

:sadcat:
 
Last edited:

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm scared of turning 14.1 GB worth CC back on for random sims townies, they'll probably walk around with question marks on their bodies 🤡
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread