Awkward dinner update. No eye contact made. Managed to leave the table early. I feel really bad but I also don't. I literally have nothing to talk with them about and I can't socialize to save my life.
everyday even if I do nothing I feel some weird feeling like I am truly EXHAUSTED but I don't feel physically? It's more in my head? LMAO
I can't word stuff
Someone listed as 173 cm standing next to someone listed as 177 cm looking about the same height. Watching the performance and the #1 announcement: Mr. 177 cm is wearing modestly flat dress shoes while Mr. 173 cm is wearing chunky soles.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.