I been there: Junior year of undergrad I had a whole semester (4 months) to complete an assignment for a social theory/criminology class: 10 page application paper+2-3 page reflection... I procrastinated until a week before the deadline and then the professor said, "You need to have in your assignment one week before the final exam."... Which gave me like two days to complete both assignment. I woke up @ 2 A.M. the day of the due date and completed it all within eight hours. . .I need to stop procrastinating but I also can't be bothered doing my work. It's due tomorrow at 9AM so watch me wake up at 4AM to do it, only to regret my life choices when I only have minutes left to hand it in.
I should really get to it.
OMG 10 page application paper?? And you did it in 8 hours? That's crazy! Lol even thinking about it is giving me a headache. I honestly probably would not have done the assignment at all. I'm seriously terrible at coping with stress.John Legend is singing jingles for tv ads... My, my... How the mighty have fallen.
I been there: Junior year of undergrad I had a whole semester (4 months) to complete an assignment for a social theory/criminology class: 10 page application paper+2-3 page reflection... I procrastinated until a week before the deadline and then the professor said, "You need to have in your assignment one week before the final exam."... Which gave me like two days to complete both assignment. I woke up @ 2 A.M. the day of the due date and completed it all within eight hours. . .
Sounds like an Annotated Bibliography, which I absolutely hate doing..The main reason I'm procrastinating so hard for this assignment is because it's just a 500 word summary of a research article. So it's easy and doesn't require much work at all.
I did a terrible thing and actually left it for 5AM the next morning. I ended up sending it in about a minute before the due time (9AM). I don’t know why I do this to myself. I’m not sure how it turned out but I’m glad I actually finished it.@Chlorine How'd your assignment go?
We all do it. Honestly, we all have big plans to start assignments early and we probably should. An assignment due in a week could be done with 30-45 minutes per day and we wouldn't stress out at the last minute..... but none of us live to this ideal.I did a terrible thing and actually left it for 5AM the next morning. I ended up sending it in about a minute before the due time (9AM). I don’t know why I do this to myself. I’m not sure how it turned out but I’m glad I actually finished it.
Wow thanks translator for this info that everyone already knows but you could've just translated that in the text to brother and lunchbox.*Notes
Oniisan means older brother
Bentou means lunchbox