Official Post Your Random Thoughts (149 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
waiting for my autumn jacket, white platform sneakers, and two pairs of leggings to arrive..... if these things wll be no good and I have to return them again, I swear... -__- please let it all be good and then I won't buy anything else until my next paycheck, I promise >_<
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
so busy, so tired...... so much to do, ah I can't wait to get it all done but it takes time grrr... must meet people and catch up, must clean up and organize stuff, figure things out, buy stuff, get things done... I already wrote it all down, everything I must do.. I need to get started and do things properly, make plans and everything.. it can't happen soon enough, I just can't wait because I know I'll feel better once I finish it all (if things go well ofc lol..) there's just so much to change and work on in order to better myself and my life, ah I keep saying this I know xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Frickin storm last night was intense. Was so bored during it too figures.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I find it hilarious that I can spend $20-30 usd at Panda Express for sh*t positions and yet I order takeout from a non-chain Chinese restaurant I only spend $17+delivery+tax and tip and get three meals with the option of a variety of soups included in the price. If I dined in, I would only pay $5.95 per meal at this resturaunt... Same thing with this burger joint in my hometown--for 4 dollars you could get a burger as big as your face. I'm telling you, these small restaurants are superior...

Edit: Plus the panda express in my neighborhood won't even deliver.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Doctor's appointment went well. I haven't felt this good in years, despite my problems.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm still young but I already feel (and have been for a long time) like it's too late and that I've wasted everything, my whole life.. sigh.. the feeling of premature regret makes me choke up, it makes me scared too.. I don't think my life will end well yet I don't seem to posses the strength to change my fate :joshmeh:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I wanna live my life as sunflower. Not the prettiest, not the most popular flower type. But bright.
Happy
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I gotta stop being scared of people.


Not everyone will hurt me. I didn't know I was actually this bad even talking to people. Maybe talking to the mirror is a first sign of improving
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread