Official Post Your Random Thoughts (4 Viewers)

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
I want my vacation....... can't wait another month....... and I wanna skip everything until then tbh mmmmm :pandanoreaction:

Reactions: Bookworm

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
Hope these pain killers don't mess me up any. Otherwise I am gonna be spewin' like a madman :(
Why is everything at the chemist so expensive sigh...

Bookworm

Rookie
Reaction score
Me: Whew, that workout felt great! ^^

Me, the next day: tries to get up, body screams at me like a chorus of drunken sailors, flops back down and murmurs into pillow, "This is fine."

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
Hello Mew. I am a happy kitten that likes scratchies and purrs a lot Hehe at world @Bookworm

• Love

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
sometimes I think I just miss people for fun...

and by fun I mean to torture myself :worry:

Cinna

Nugu
Reaction score
Me getting excited for BP comebacks every single time knowing full well Teddy will deliver sh*t.

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
how can finding just simple tshirts be this hard......... I just want something that isn't see-through and too long like a damn dress.......w t h 😩

• Sad

eclipsoul

Idol
Reaction score
pporappippam has not even been released yet but i know it will be the best thing to happen to me in 2020 :sj_weary:

Bookworm

Rookie
Reaction score
The world needs to do better by people in general, but the more of life I experience, the more amazing connections I make with my girl friends and the more of a disconnect I notice between my guy friends and I, barring a precious few exceptions, the more I feel a bit bad... It seems there's a lot of bottling up and emotional stunting that happens with guys. Humongous generalizations, I know, but still. It'd be nice if society could cut that nonsense out, because it helps contribute to a lot of stupid things down the road.

Boys and girls should be allowed to be whatever they want to be, as individuals. But it seems boys get the short end of the stick...

Reactions: kodoku

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
as I'm getting older, I really think of all this even more...... how fragile and fleeting it all is, everything we care for, everyone we love, and life itself.... all of it will be erased by time as if it never existed..... it's interesting and beautiful too, not just horribly saddening..... a lot of people are afraid of that, maybe I am too, but I'm able to find some beauty in it too..... poor old people.... sick, old, alone... my poor granny, just waiting for death...... sigh, makes me cry as I write this... I'll visit you soon granny, don't give up <3

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Somewhere in the end we're all insane
To think that light ahead can save us from this
Grave that's in the end of all this pain

• Love
Reactions: Petra_the_Poetic

Bookworm

Rookie
Reaction score
I should just draw a smiley face on my face mask. Would that get you to shut up about me not smiling? And how do you even know I'm not underneath this?! You know, if I were 6'2 and a guy, you totally would not be saying these things to me <__< Rude...

• Love

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
I should just draw a smiley face on my face mask. Would that get you to shut up about me not smiling? And how do you even know I'm not underneath this?! You know, if I were 6'2 and a guy, you totally would not be saying these things to me <__< Rude...
Is everything ok dear? I don't smile at all much and people give me crap for it as well :(
Your kitten mew <3

• Love

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Omg bestie story of my life!! even today a man (ofc) told me this

• Angry

Bookworm

Rookie
Reaction score
Is everything ok dear? I don't smile at all much and people give me crap for it as well :(
Your kitten mew <3
It's fine, just some dumb guy TT... Trying to be the smile police, pfft :pandacop: :pandamad:

Omg bestie story of my life!! even today a man (ofc) told me this
We should take pictures of us smiling, crop out the lower-halves of our faces, and make custom face-masks with them. It would be both creepy and, if nothing else, make them go, "O__o" too much to complain anymore :queen:

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
It's fine, just some dumb guy TT... Trying to be the smile police, pfft :pandacop: :pandamad:
He needs to be less of a dumb guy and more of a gentlemen >:
Some guys are so bloody lame man. ffs.

• Love

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship

We should take pictures of us smiling, crop out the lower-halves of our faces, and make custom face-masks with them. It would be both creepy and, if nothing else, make them go, "O__o" too much to complain anymore :queen:
I even made a thread about this, people telling me to smile and all.. I'm not even someone who doesn't smile but apparently it's not good enough >_>

• Haha

Bookworm

Rookie
Reaction score
I even made a thread about this, people telling me to smile and all.. I'm not even someone who doesn't smile but apparently it's not good enough >_>
Your smiles are just so radiant that they want more of them! But yeah, what the heck, people >_<

• Haha

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
"pretty like a princess" well damn.. no man has ever said something like this about me, thanks random guy.... I don't think your efforts will work out and you'd probably just hurt me in the end anyway.. but for a moment, I felt a bit of relief and comfort.. so yeah thanks for that..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

• kodoku