Official Post Your Random Thoughts (97 Viewers)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Whoever told you that romanization is easier than learning Hangul lied bigtime.. Learn Hangul and never mispronounce a name again.. :lisalaugh:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
It really hit me that I'm pushing 25 and I really don't know how to feel about that
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
It really hit me that I'm pushing 25 and I really don't know how to feel about that
Oof I can relate. One day I woke up and realized I was 24 :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Yonk

cha cha cha
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
1,310
Reactions Received
1,863
Location
studio j
Website
en.pronouns.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
myday
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
any
The Japanese version on run away by txt has something to do with the game concept photos and the korean version probably connects to the blue hour music video :taemsip:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread