Official Post Your Random Thoughts (201 Viewers)

Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
funny how some people still haven't gotten over the vote rigging scandal. it's been so long since the scandal happened so why are you trying to guess what the real lineup would have been? it's not like guessing the real lineup would make things better LOL just say you're a chaeyeon akgae and go :nayeonisdone:
wait why did I think you were talking about the US election until I read the rest :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: izcream
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
wait why did I think you were talking about the US election until I read the rest :lisalaugh:
You're not alone I thought the same thing... lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: milk
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I wish I had one of those roofs which I could lay on top of...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
so it's already december where i live and i hate everything about this fact. it's like i dread every upcoming day of this month. definitely not a fun time... unless i get more loona cards i guess
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread