Official Post Your Random Thoughts (305 Viewers)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I want food, but my parents expect me to cook, and I'm too tired. So I guess I'll just go hungry til tomorrow :icgyu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yolks
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So hilarious to see how delusional stans become when defending their favs. Your bias is a grown ass man/woman. They aren't 2 year olds who know nothing about the world. come on now. I can't help but roll my eyes when people are like "but they didn't know what it meant~" Lol. sure. I forgot that they live under a rock!
 
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
people go on WSB subreddit once and think they know about stocks... I kind of feel bad for them but again if you don't do your research then oh well. 🚀 to the moon 🚀 because elon does it, right? 🚀🚀🚀
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I feel like I can barely type after writing my god awful essay :lazypotato:
 
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm so sick of the GOP. A bunch of pathetic individuals. If Trump told them all to stand in line and actually lick his ass, most of them would do it!
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
.. I knew it sm is trying to hurt my soul... Silvery pastel purple ish hair colour on onew... Fuck you mean......

* Has multi silver hue type hair SHINee flashback * :sj_weary:

But.. Seriously so yall gonna give SHINee they're own label... You know SJ that shit... We're going 13 years soon lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: milk

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Oooooohhhhhhhh.... Cinema Cinema Cinema...

Seunghun has been bias their debut I don't think that will ever change, vocals for ever violating my souls... He make me so soft... TT.
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread