- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
How did it go? 🤔Thanks I'll give it a listen
How did it go? 🤔Thanks I'll give it a listen
Zombies are just misunderstood ):Can zombies control themselves? Like from eating brains.
Very True :(Zombies are just misunderstood ):
I love Answer... Shadow~... I'm your Peter pan, my heart goes pit a pat.. ~
Junsu man... Forever killing me.
And HIROOMI TOSAKA/OMI..... Answer... Shadow.
![]()
I feel like most people that complain about this don't have a solution either. It's always just complaints. And most solutions that I hear aren't even viable...a multi-party system wouldn't work here. It really bothers me when people talk about things they don't know about just to fit their agenda.Everyone complains about the US only having 2 main political parties yet none of yall will vote for anyone that isn't a democrat or republican. There are only 2 independents in the senate. Most third party candidates don't win their races. So yeah....