Official Post Your Random Thoughts (514 Viewers)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
let me sit in the closet playing mario kart in peace >:((
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I'm watching last week's Running Man, and I noticed that they played 3 songs by Daft Punk.

Perhaps it was because of the breakup? I rarely hear the same artist more than once in an episode.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
if she completely lost the ability to read then how would she be able to write a whole book about herself and also perform any song they released after *that* with newly written lyrics... you all really just say anything at this point this is genuinely ridiculous 😭😭 there is no need to make every detail of her life so dramatic it's almost like you forgot you're talking about a real person a not a fictional character
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Fuck off... Why are you coming a week and a half early... :pandamad: stupid period, stupid ovaries, stupid hormones... If you had a face I'd punch you!
Fuck this PCOS bullshit... Already have enough shit with my hair and face... :pepecry1:

... Okay.... I'm good now.. Kinda... :susPepe:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
My kid just now: if I was an olden day pig rider and my pig like grapes, this would be the perfect thing.
* dangles two grapes on its vine in front of my face *

Me: wait what? An olden day pig rider?

My kid: Yep. * proceeds to dangle the grapes into his mouth while lying back on the sofa and ignores me *

But why would you be riding pigs...

I love my kid, he's so weird and random ... I feel a little better now for real lol
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
kpop white knights are so annoying like can you please shut up and let me watch my kpop boys in peace. "don't post this, don't talk about that, don't watch this" literally no. honestly not just kpop, white knights in general are annoying :facepalm:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: eclipsoul

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
kpop white knights are so annoying like can you please shut up and let me watch my kpop boys in peace. "don't post this, don't talk about that, don't watch this" literally no. honestly not just kpop, white knights in general are annoying :facepalm:
i didn't even know there was an actual term for people like that :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mayday

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female


I swear This is me whenever Mmmh by Kai plays on my spotify... I have to skip it in public, or I'll be body rolling everywhere... :facepalm:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread