Official Post Your Random Thoughts (356 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Why’d my car have to wake me up after sleeping for four hours? Now I can’t sleep :kijoongstare:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: milk

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,596
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,414
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
having a song stuck in your head and trying to find it only using what you know is so annoying but what makes it even worse and more difficult is the fact that the song in question is 30 years old and in polish language so that if i try to sing the melody to an app it will probably come up with something else....
 
  • Haha
Reactions: milk
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
having a song stuck in your head and trying to find it only using what you know is so annoying but what makes it even worse and more difficult is the fact that the song in question is 30 years old and in polish language so that if i try to sing the melody to an app it will probably come up with something else....
omg I hate trying to remember a song but I can barely remember the lyrics, LOL! There used to be this site where you could tap on your space key, the melody/beat of a song you heard and the website would find it for you. I think it's shut down now :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,596
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,414
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
omg I hate trying to remember a song but I can barely remember the lyrics, LOL! There used to be this site where you could tap on your space key, the melody/beat of a song you heard and the website would find it for you. I think it's shut down now :(
that's so sad i wish it still existed... i really hope there will be something similar to that one day because nothing is more annoying than when you want to find a song but don't know enough about it
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I played The Sims 2 on console for the first time in probably over a decade.

There was so much patience back then, before I knew what the team was capable of improving in future games.

Trying to play it now is irritating; I understand why my brothers got annoyed when we'd be on the game all day. 'Cause it took all day to create and build.

It's crazy. :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread